Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see:

Revan's KOTOR gear + mask (yes there is a diffrence)

Sith warrior gear from the deceved/hope cinimatic (i have a thing for hood + mask combos)

Satele's outfit (nuff said on this one)

Black voss mystic robes (the one in the battle for illum FP....yes that one)

Ghillie suit for snipers (c'mon we all thought this at least once right?)

Plus all armors from the cinematic trailers

And most of the outfits in this thread

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=527437

I'd love to see just some Simple black robes, Hood up and hood down versions.. Like you see on all the Sith's in the star wars movies (Which seems everyone is suggesting)

And also the Imperial fleet's NPC security key vendor's armor/chest piece.. She's got one of the coolest armor sets and it's not available anywhere :(

I would sooo buy both of those easily!

Edited by Opii

Robes, and just Robes. No fancy gadgetry attached to them. Really want to wear a black cloak on my Operative :D

Trooper Armour like the imp/rep troops wear. Different kinds (Snow, Jungle, Desert etc)

But at the end of the day, Just be creative. Make stuff up. Go nuts.

Can't wait to pimp my Toons out :p

Thana Vesh's outfit. I know the marauder battlemaster set is similar but I just want an outfit just like hers with a hood toggle option.

A medium or adaptive armor version of Primeval Paragon Body Armor/legs/boots/etc. Right now this is only heavy armor.

Or just make everything adaptive armor.

I'll also vote for Thana Vesh's armor as well!

Another option would be to offer a mod kit (as a stack) that can convert any armor, any kind into orange armor. Even with keeping the armor weight restriction, that would be a huge customizing benefit.

An armor set like the sith acolytes wear in the "hope" trailer and in all of the other cinematic trailers, it should be available for both marauders and juggernauts, and be able to be modded so high level payers can look good and still have fun. This would be great! Please add them Bioware!!!!

Light armor sets that include pants - or pants to match existing sets.

Capes that aren't over-the top. Think of something simple like Vader's.

Outfits that look more rugged and savage - less formal.

Color options. Lots and lots of color options. Dyes, if you can do it.

Vector's Jacket specifically, and generally more variations on the underlying model for Vector's Jacket and the Empire RD-02A Battle Jacket / Black Talon Operative's Jacket. The unreleased Nobility Robes also appears to be in the same vein. Upper class officials for the Republic, Empire, and Alderaan can all be seen using variations of the model.

Emipire-style Trenchcoats. Especially if they're Adaptable, so Kaliyo can more closely match her concept art.

Whatever Risha is wearing in Act One of the Smuggler story.