Bugs we wish to have after 1.5 (humorous topic)

Oyranos

1) Cartel coin bug... To buy stuff and the number of cartel coins increase, or remain the same after the purchase.

2) After you buy a wz pass or OP pass, it remains active even if the access week, ends.

3) A conflict with the test server patch, auto transfer of these virtual 4800 cartel coins into our actual main game.

4) After the pvp bug, I believe f2p players wont have much problem joining and farming valor..

Beyond this good bugs, I believe f2p with all this limitations, will be bug free, except the cartel market.

A question:

After I downloaded the 1.5 test server client, The same exact day, I start having problems with the pvp warzones... u think? It conflicts or something? Or it is something general.

Orange Pixel back!

Other than that, more contet for pvp = more bugs, so no thank you. :)

All hail Darth Pixel- the Orange Pixel of Doom!

TY for reminding me of him....I'd forgotten how much I missed him from beta when game went live. In fact, I created an imp side guild devoted to serving Darth Pixel...Followers of OPOD or something (wouldn't let me use the word Darth in a guild name) during EGA and disbanded it a week or so after reg. launch.

so +1 to you Sir :D

All the reps wake up on the imperial fleet, and all the imps wake up on the rep fleet.

You go onto your ship and the ENTIRE server's population is there ... watching you. Always watching.

Companions stop fighting for you unless they feel like it. If you are in a relationship with them they will only go into battle after a lengthy 'where are we going with this thing' talk.

PvP starts working.

Speeders have bugged out to be more realistic. They break down every 40 miles and you have to wait 45 minutes for a tow by a chubby bloke in a tight t-shirt with his gut hanging out who tuts at you for filling your diesel speeder with petrol.

Mini pets now leave a "mess" behind that you have to stop to scoop up for 50 LS points or leave for 50 DS points.

Companions left behind on the ship have broken completely. If you leave them too long you come back to find them passed out in drunken coma's with urine all over the floor and a little "present" in your bunk.

Ships droid has also completely broke. Not content with talking to you when you pass him in the ship, he's now going to follow you everywhere you go to keep you informed of all the mundane things he hasn't done to your ship.

All stuns are not working

I support this bug. PvP could use a bug like this. ;)

every so often, instead of the GF returning you to your previous location, it accidently sends you to the oppisite factions fleet station.

You are in enemy territory!

Flagging for PvP in 10...

:eek:

-Macheath.

Edited by Macheath

Ships droid has also completely broke. Not content with talking to you when you pass him in the ship, he's now going to follow you everywhere you go to keep you informed of all the mundane things he hasn't done to your ship.

Oh the horror! :eek:

I want the graphical glitches to get so bad that when I swing my lightsaber the game crashes and destroys my video card.
I want the game to crash and destroy your video card too. :eek:

But seriously (or at least as seriously as this thread can be taken) I'd like to see all ranged attacks fire in a 1d8 random direction and at 1d4x the maximum range. This would include Force Leap and Force Charge.

Edited by GalacticKegger

I don't want any bugs -.-

Id rather not even joke, we might jinx it. But if I had to say one, a bug that made my buddy log into his "Super OP Assassin" and get one shot by a level 1 mob so I could laugh at him and endlessly pester him.

There will be Bugs. That you can count on. Bioware hasn't failed us yet with a patch! :D