Bioware you are deserving of this

NeoIshamael

Thank you. A couple of weeks ago I wrote a rather depressing post on the state of the game after 1.4 was released. When you released 1.5, high population servers, ftp ( I will still sub ) I had that magic or excitement come back to the game for me. I think this game is starting to fill in the gaps ( the upcoming holiday event that is rumored for example ). The game is not there yet but you are past the low point I think. Are there still issues? Of course there are but I have a renewed confidence of these issues being resolved.

Thank you. A couple of weeks ago I wrote a rather depressing post on the state of the game after 1.4 was released. When you released 1.5, high population servers, ftp ( I will still sub ) I had that magic or excitement come back to the game for me. I think this game is starting to fill in the gaps ( the upcoming holiday event that is rumored for example ). The game is not there yet but you are past the low point I think. Are there still issues? Of course there are but I have a renewed confidence of these issues being resolved.

Post from the Future? :eek:

Hate to break it to you but neither 1.5 nor ftp have been released to live yet, just pts. So....ummmm.....errrrrr.... :rak_02:

Edited by LrdRahvin

Post from the Future? :eek:

Maybe he's just cheered up by the announcement of they are coming soon.

I wish I could still be that optimistic...I seem to have developed this if there is a way to screw it up this team will find it and implement it in spades attitude a long time ago....maybe I'll be proved it wrong this time...I'm at least willing to be that open-minded.

Yes Bioware thanks for not releasing any content in the last 5 months while you developed F2P. I'm glad I was able to help you out while I got nothing during this period.

you got exactly what you payed for... access to the game... there was no guarantee for additional content at specific times anywhere in the agreements you accepted when you subed... in fact because they are throwing you cash shop coins for those months you are getting a bonus too...

Edited by Liquidacid

Yes Bioware thanks for not releasing any content in the last 5 months while you developed F2P. I'm glad I was able to help you out while I got nothing during this period.

It took LOTRO longer than that without new content to bring f2p into existence, so I don't consider this a problem.