"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And despite my patience and the fact I could not play prior to launch, despite the pre order status, despite the fact that the PayPal account I used was not accepted and I had to also post a credit card subscription my account is still barred from playing on the servers. And while I do say that a representative's post stating "The issue is known to us and we're looking into it." might be considered comforting, given that this is an issue that has already been outstanding for over four days does not leave one in the best of dispositions.

It is at this point and time that I would like to inquire as to how Bioware and EA as a whole are planning to alleviate the issue and mitigate the backlash. While I am certainly not going to go on a witch hunt after the few hours that I intended to sleep through anyway as it is a work night or the vaunted early access, there must certainly be some provisions in the unfortunate event that this issues is not resolved in a timely manner. This is something that is currently not addressed in the somewhat brief forum statement by the support team.

Just wondering. All posters here who have trouble.. some of you who did NOT enterend a credit card subscribtion but used a gametime card like me ?

I bought to digital 60 day gametime subscription when I pre-ordered the Deluxe edition.

Funny thing is that in my SWTOR account it shows that my active subscription days have begun the countdown... So the first day has already started for the website... It's just the game that does not recognize the subscription it seems.

Hello everyone! We are sorry to hear that you are having this concern and appreciate your reports. We are looking into the issue now, and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

So I take it this wasn't a delayed / staggered deployment then? Guess I'll keep trying to login constantly and see if something changes :confused:

Just wondering. All posters here who have trouble.. some of you who did NOT enterend a credit card subscribtion but used a gametime card like me ?

I did not enter any credit card information. I have bought the standard version + a 60 day pre-paid game time card. I think this issue is affecting a wide variety of members (and not just those who pre ordered for example).

After waiting for this long I don't mind waiting a tad bit longer. Hope it gets fixed soon though! :)