"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. They know about this becouse they closed another Thread with this same disscusion and link them to this one.

A yellow post in here will be cool

I don't think them not knowing about it is the issue, because I'm sure they do. The fact that they have allowed it to happen is the issue along with server queues for the people who actually got in.

They have had years to prep, months of specific data and still they let something as critical as server stability/availability be overlooked. Along with that, now not allowing the people who actually bought their game play when they said the game would be ready just adds more frustration.

Poor design and planning it seems to me on something that is easily foreseen. I just want to be able to login and play...how hard is that.

i would like to share a thought i just had.i wasnt able to use the forums for a while now and i noticed that some people were adressing this issue on behalf of their friends saying many people cant post on forums and no oficial explanation was given and few hours ago i was able to post.So iam guessing that prolly a matter of time that this will get fixed.question is does it worth risking pissing off and maybe loosing players and potential friends with not even explaning ?

i'm also gonna point out that this is a new mmo, and whether or not other's haven't had this problem, i'm gonna throw it out there that rift, aion, warhammer, didn't have near the number of people on launch day that this game will.

still they knew this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they're letting people in in waves, it'd be nice to know that so I don't sit here trying to log in every minute for the next few hours. I understand if it's to prevent servers from getting hammered, just don't leave me in the dark please.