"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. I just got a warning for "Avoiding the Language Filter" within moments of my posting here.

Nice to know someone's paying attention.

lawlz I got one of them too!

makeing the game work is 2nd string to make sure no one says bad words....

forgot to mention you've lost most of our patience ~50 minutes ago.

They lost my patience a few days before that, right when my roommate pre-ordered the game about 5 months after I did and got early access a day later. Bad enough I didn't get early access, now I can't even play after launch after paying and subscribing 100% upfront? Not being able to get a hold of support by ANY means is just aggravating me further.

If there isn't any sort of compensation offered (game time? even just a meaningless gesture of one day) to those in this situation I'm asking for a full refund. Ridiculous.

Rather than responding to our whining, Bioware is trying to solve the problem affecting the recognition of our accounts (which is a better use of their time).

They have invested a lot of time and money into this game, and are trying to fix it so that we can happily play. Being impatient and rude helps no one.

Freedom of speech,we can say what we want and I fight for your right to have your opinion also. Have a nice day.

been on hold for 22mins. navigating the menu's to at least get into a queue to talk to a live person should be an in-game achievement.

Im useing my force to guide you through all the automated computer responces and assist into speaking with a bioware toon.

I have a few friends who had early game access and are in game playing all ready. My assumption is this a strategic move by bioware to keep the servers up while keeping queues under the thousands. They said the queue was in 300s from the get go.

this is the official main thread for us to vent our frustration and post till the pages fly by.. as I type this 3 more pages of responses will form...

I see admins posting on other posts directing people here. No response on the official sticky...

Argh.. the more this goes on the more I turn to the dark side...