"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaking forget it make no difference if they get mine fixed or not my server is FREAKING FULL al ready. so screw this i might as well go to bed. I cant believe i go and spend all this money on this CE and to get early access i get picked on Friday played a bit then couldnt get back in didnt play the next day all about 30 minutes had to stop come back couldnt get in now i get the game and all i need to play now and then this crap happens, No wonder i stick to single player games it less of a freaking hassle.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wow...

Account doesn't work for my friend.

Acc-Name: Rodeclol

Edit: I see it was requested from BW to post account names, etc on the forums of other people. I still think that's sort of against what we are advised via e-mails and in-game loading screen warnings. Edited by Nangasaur

WHY would you post your account name on an open forum?

May as well give out your mother's maiden name, high school your parents plan to send you to, and the street you are growing up on, while you're at it.

Please tell me a BW rep didn't ask people to post them here.

Page 51, somehwat near the top.

Really no need to be a dick about it to people, they just want to play their game and are following instructions.

Page 51, somehwat near the top.

Really no need to be a dick about it to people, they just want to play their game and are following instructions.

WOW, just WOW!

So much for the emails and loading screen messages talking about, "Remember, no one from Bioware will ever ask for your username and/or password."

WHY would you post your account name on an open forum?

May as well give out your mother's maiden name, high school your parents plan to send you to, and the street you are growing up on, while you're at it.

Please tell me a BW rep didn't ask people to post them here.

the account name can be seen by anyone (yours is Nangasaur), after posing.

the email and PW would be a problem.

OMG. i know your account nick. I can try to follow you on the forum.

That's all i can do with it, cause it is a public name.

Edited by Xyltin

the account name can be seen by anyone (yours is Nangasaur), after posing.

the email and PW would be a problem.

Except those are account names of people NOT posting. They're giving out other people's info, with email addresses, etc. It's a phisher's paradise.

Except those are account names of people NOT posting. They're giving out other people's info, with email addresses, etc. It's a phisher's paradise.

I wrote his acc name cause he wanted to. these people with these problems cant post on the forums (that is also a part of the problem). So he asked me to post his name instead.

If he would be able to post, he would have done it and all could have seen his acc name.

He cant and so he asked me. I did it and the result is the same (but my acc name is now seen. Xyltin. everybody remember it. maybe you will be able to find me in the world with this)

Edited by Xyltin

Its posted because they cant post themselves.

The email adresses they gave arent used for anything but spam related stuff anyway.

They just want things resolved and would like to play a bit today :)