Game Update 1.5/Free To Play go live date estimate

ratatech

Personally i think they will be seperate. Most content on the PTS is generally only on there for 2-3 weeks. 1.5 could be as soon as next week but around November 1 seems more likely. That seems a little soon for the F2P launch which i believe will be closer to mid-December if F2P comes under their six-week content promise (although i am predicting that 1.5 will be a 5 week turn around instead of 6 so...).

In short anything put here that isn't from a developer is a guess (in some cases educated guesses - but still guesses nonetheless)

hi,

Does anyone have an estimate on when Game Update 1.5/Free To Play will go live in November? Cause that's when it's going to happen.

since the cartel shop is not on pts and 1.5 is, I dont see why you would think that the free 2 play conversion will go live with patch 1.5

patience is the key. I am sure bioware will give a exact date for free 2 play going live when they have one. untill then I doubt they are going to sneak it in on a surprise update with out testing. [blain christine said that the cartel shop will be on pts before the F2P launch] I am sure they will want to do a advertising push and get the word out before F2P goes live. you will know all you need then

people need to pay better attention. just because bioware said a feature is coming in the future it does not mean it will be in the next patch. if you dont have the time or put in the effort to get the correct information you probably are not on the edge of your seat waiting either so just relax.

Edited by Vis-Tecum

1.5 will most likely hit the week of Oct 29th probably later in the week (thurs or friday)

They said F2P was coming in November I'd expect that to around mid November.

Okay and why do you think think Game Update 1.5 will release during the week of October 29th?

• 4 weeks later...