Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...sigh...ill take it slowly...one more time....

it doenst matter if you work with your whole team or not if your PUG vs Premades, sicne you lack the support of healers/tanks most of time as PUG, while premade opposition has Heavy support (not skills).

I know its very hard for you premades to understand its not your skills doing the magic, its the Heavy game mechanics support that does it.

This is one of the biggest issues with PvP in any game. The majority of players do not want to take accountability for any actions in the game. You think pugs lack the support that premades have which is wrong on so many levels. Unless I missed something pugs consist of all 8 AC's in this game with access to tanks/healing/damage and just because random players cannot grasp the concept of teamwork it falls to the players who like knowing they can trust the person next to you is the reason 'pvp is failing'.

I think it would be safe to say that not all players who group run perfect comps and that every warzone you queue will be pitted against two four man groups and even so it would be safe to say that if it happens they probably wont have a composition that of a ranked team. Its all randomized, everything from the number of specs in this game to what rolls players want to play. You have the same chance to have 3 healers on your team than you have of facing 3 healers.

If you are not getting support in a warzone you are either A) not worth it or B) your team lacks the understanding of situational awareness like peeling and focus fire while maintaining objectives.

Dude... I have been in PUGs... PUGS! NO one was pre-matched. That worked together, healed, called out incs, basically, worked as a team, and we DEMOLISHED the other team. 3 of which WERE in the same guild and more then likely, a premade. Your argument is invalid and unintelligent.

typical american logic lol..."once I did this and that...blah blah and it should blah blah." lol

typical american logic lol..."once I did this and that...blah blah and it should blah blah." lol

ok, please genius, enlighten me on where your communist self resides... OBVIOUSLY a country VASTLY superior to America... Damn... isnt that the type of thinking that you hate Americans for? OH SNAP! Your just as bad... move along and just quit the damned game already... You hate it and we don't want you in it

How do you know that any of us are American?

And I like that quote....

Not neccessary they were premade, anyway they were not good. That you crushed a team with 3 guildies doenst prove anything....next plz!

...Highlighted above that the probably premade he faced 'were not good' implying that not all premades are equal and that its superior skill that can win a warzone...nah, its teams with lol its funny to say it...support, its teams with support that wins games in team based everything.

This is one of the biggest issues with PvP in any game. The majority of players do not want to take accountability for any actions in the game. You think pugs lack the support that premades have which is wrong on so many levels. Unless I missed something pugs consist of all 8 AC's in this game with access to tanks/healing/damage and just because random players cannot grasp the concept of teamwork it falls to the players who like knowing they can trust the person next to you is the reason 'pvp is failing'.

I think it would be safe to say that not all players who group run perfect comps and that every warzone you queue will be pitted against two four man groups and even so it would be safe to say that if it happens they probably wont have a composition that of a ranked team. Its all randomized, everything from the number of specs in this game to what rolls players want to play. You have the same chance to have 3 healers on your team than you have of facing 3 healers.

If you are not getting support in a warzone you are either A) not worth it or B) your team lacks the understanding of situational awareness like peeling and focus fire while maintaining objectives.

PUG are random teams, as far as I know. PLz link where it says a PUG team has the mechanics to consist of all professions. PUG team often has ZERO healers. And zero teamwork. Therefor it would be nice to have PUGs removed so all become premade automaticly. I know you premade sheepheards dont want that since you only looking for easy PUG stomping and zero competition or challange. Like all small kids does.

You answered his one post twice but didn't answer my posts at all :rak_evil:

He skipped a few of mine prior... Now all he tries to do is "dismiss" my posts. knowing he can't argue them... Or yours for that matter.

How do you know that any of us are American?

And I like that quote....

...Highlighted above that the probably premade he faced 'were not good' implying that not all premades are equal and that its superior skill that can win a warzone...nah, its teams with lol its funny to say it...support, its teams with support that wins games in team based everything.

sigh...its some maths here...3 of 8 players are not a full premade team....hard for you to graps, huh? ;)

A) Yep... I often prioritize my heals not on any logical class/spec/role based order because often times, people in that logical order just aren't worth it. Half the time I have to base my healing on who actually is gonna be worth keeping them alive a bit longer. :D Shocking development, it kind of irks my friends but I've been know to let them die if their off track.

He skipped a few of mine prior... Now all he tries to do is "dismiss" my posts. knowing he can't argue them... Or yours for that matter.

You havent wrote anything good enough yet...coem back when you create something good?

PUG are random teams, as far as I know. PLz link where it says a PUG team has the mechanics to consist of all professions. PUG team often has ZERO healers. And zero teamwork. Therefor it would be nice to have PUGs removed so all become premade automaticly. I know you premade sheepheards dont want that since you only looking for easy PUG stomping and zero competition or challange. Like all small kids does.

Wait... Now you want to get RID of PUGs? Do you even KNOW what your arguing? And PUGs often DO have healers. They just tend to choose the people most likely to survive to heal. And PUGs do have teamwork. They just need someone to lead and tell them what needs to be done and coordinate.

So do you want PUGs to disappear or Premades... please clarify...

If you are not getting support in a warzone you are either A) not worth it

I think you hit the nail on the head. I play my op healer enough each day to get the daily done, usually early in the morning, solo queuing. There are literally several folks on my no heals list, ie the power tech in combustible gas with shield gear, the sorc who spams lightning strike and nothing else ever, and so on. I won't even waste the gcd for a kloto probe.

He's probably black listed, never gets heals, blames others and the game and doesn't realize it's his own fault.

sigh...its some maths here...3 of 8 players are not a full premade team....hard for you to graps, huh? ;)

Brilliant Thorgis... You DO know that you can't solo queue with a full group of 8 right? So 3 people make up a decent size "premade" team...

A) Yep... I often prioritize my heals not on any logical class/spec/role based order because often times, people in that logical order just aren't worth it. Half the time I have to base my healing on who actually is gonna be worth keeping them alive a bit longer. :D Shocking development, it kind of irks my friends but I've been know to let them die if their off track.

One more time....PUG often lack healers. Theres no healers it means. Which is not the case with premades.

One more time....PUG often lack healers. Theres no healers it means. Which is not the case with premades.

Wrong... PUG groups often DO have healers... In a days worth of PUGs I often have MAYBE 15-20% of the WZs NOT have a healer...

Brilliant Thorgis... You DO know that you can't solo queue with a full group of 8 right? So 3 people make up a decent size "premade" team...

Math lesson 2...here it comes....4 + 4 = 8 (Suprise!!!) ;)

I know its hard for you....keep it up youll understand one day.

Wrong... PUG groups often DO have healers... In a days worth of PUGs I often have MAYBE 15-20% of the WZs NOT have a healer...

Seems u hide too much in premade sheepheards....since its not true. I PUG most...your lucky if theres one healer. ;)

Math lesson 2...here it comes....4 + 4 = 8 (Suprise!!!) ;)

I know its hard for you....keep it up youll understand one day.

Wow *******... Your right 4+4=8... Im SOOO glad you can do basic math... but ONLY 4 people can queue as a group. So 3 people... Hold on... this is hard for you... is MOST of 4... SO ITS ALMOST 1/2 OF A FULL PREMADE! Which is usually what you face when you complain about facing premades kiddo.

Seems u hide too much in premade sheepheards....since its not true. I PUG most...your lucky if theres one healer. ;)

On what server? most of the time when i pug (and i pug a lot since i'm in no guild) we often do have a healer. However the team could care less and doesn't even bother to try to protect our healer lol. And you still wonder why people like to premade?