Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

alright next AHG im in ill record it to show you that against equally skilled players what I can do to prove it for you.

and you never answered me on what would happen if I faced of against a guy with 10 years of experience even thou im more intelligent than him.

Couse according to you I should still be able to outmatch him due to my intelligence.

if thats true I invite you to an RTS match jut you and me in any RTS game by your choosing, Couse then you might defeat me right?

:rolleyes:

I think (it's hard to read your posts still) you're focusing on me saying "If your more intelligent you're more skilled." If you wanna nitpick, what ever.

Skill is made up of a number of factors, including intelligence, experience, hand eye coordination, etc... If you are less skilled than someone, you lose. If you are more skilled than someone, you win.

If you are equal skilled, the person with more outside advantages wins. So if 4 people attack you and you are all equally skilled, each person has the advantage of having more people... and you lose.

:rolleyes: For a um... World famous RTS player, you really have issues understanding basic concepts.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

I think (it's hard to read your posts still) you're focusing on me saying "If your more intelligent you're more skilled." If you wanna nitpick, what ever.

Skill is made up of a number of factors, including intelligence, experience, hand eye coordination, etc... If you are less skilled than someone, you lose. If you are more skilled than someone, you win.

If you are equal skilled, the person with more outside advantages wins. So if 4 people attack you and you are all equally skilled, each person has the advantage of having more people... and you lose.

:rolleyes: For a um... World famous RTS player, you really have issues understanding basic concepts.

even if you are more skilled than the enemy player you can still **** up so he gain an advantage and that **** up can course you to lose if you like it or not

even if you are more skilled than the enemy player you can still **** up so he gain an advantage and that **** up can course you to lose if you like it or not

Yeah. You're back at that point where you're not making any sense, and it's because you're not really writing readable English sentences.

Yeah. You're back at that point where you're not making any sense, and it's because you're not really writing readable English sentences.

alright let me say it in another way so you can understand it

you are skilled until you **** up

Edited by weyby

Um... okay.

:rolleyes: Kind of depends on the **** up. Chasing off the node... stupid, bad. Missing your CD or Proc... that's a "Oops" ****ed up moment.

really doesn't matter what kind of **** up you do, your only skilled until you make a mistake

And now back to your scheduled programming.

Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones.

Enough with the back and forth about skill and luck or the price of tea in China.

O,o China has Tea? I thought that was a British thing.

:D Any way, back to zee matchmaking!

The WZ's are just unplayable as it is now. Most servers has this issue on Daily basis. Ppl are leaving the WZs due to being stomped by Premades. Less and less WZ are finished with the same players it started with.

BW should adress this issue as top priority Before the game goes all empty of player (again).

The WZ's are just unplayable as it is now. Most servers has this issue on Daily basis. Ppl are leaving the WZs due to being stomped by Premades. Less and less WZ are finished with the same players it started with.

BW should adress this issue as top priority Before the game goes all empty of player (again).

Agreed.

WZs in their current state are mainly for power player premades on TS. It's as if BW wanted everybody else to play PvE only.

Agreed.

WZs in their current state are mainly for power player premades on TS. It's as if BW wanted everybody else to play PvE only.

Its true about pvp servers, which absorb all premades sh*t since transfers.

However, on pve servers warzones are fine, cuz there is no more premaders scrubs. So, there is good solution for solo pvp'ers is transfer to pve servers from pvp ones, cuz on pvp servers now just pure premade fest and pugstomping on regulars warzones.

Even the Rp servers are infested of premade vermin polluting the WZs to ****.

Where do we have to go to get some casual, FUN and challeging PVP?

Or is it really that we are only to repeat Daily PVE missions over and over?

Its true about pvp servers, which absorb all premades sh*t since transfers.

However, on pve servers warzones are fine, cuz there is no more premaders scrubs. So, there is good solution for solo pvp'ers is transfer to pve servers from pvp ones, cuz on pvp servers now just pure premade fest and pugstomping on regulars warzones.

There are still premades on the PvE servers. People still like to party with their friends and PvP because,in general,the WZs are far from fine since now they are infested with players whose only goal seems to be death matching and seeing how many times they can fail to call out incomings.

Even the Rp servers are infested of premade vermin polluting the WZs to ****.

Where do we have to go to get some casual, FUN and challeging PVP?

Or is it really that we are only to repeat Daily PVE missions over and over?

You might want to try a different game because I highly doubt that you are going to find a match that is casual, fun, and challenging in SWTOR since the matches that are usually fun and challenging have you facing off against a premade.

Sad but true, I guess your right. Theres no other content for PUGs than;

1) Being stomped all day by premades

2) Do same Daily PVE missions over and over.

Let's see what other game theres out there?

Any suggestion?

Wait, i rather make a thread of suggestions. :)

you must have missed the point in my post since I never talked about forcing ppl to anything, now you are putting words in my mouth by your response that's normally a sign of you lacking wile to understand the things someone post or says.

now your even insulting me, I only stated you should read where I carved it into stone for someone to understand it.

now im asking you again to read the other post I put up on that subject pls.

and all I gave you was an advice let me clarify it. either reread it so you understand it or don't reply to it, if you don't do the 1st thing but the 2nd that kind of make a fool no offence intended at all.

I only respond to the tone I am given. Since you offered the following:

Insults.

Off-topic points.

Non-relevant points.

Hard to read responses.

So either attempt to become an adult and join the discussion or stomp on the ground and throw a tantrum when I utterly destroy every argument you try to make. You're choice.

Sad but true, I guess your right. Theres no other content for PUGs than;

1) Being stomped all day by premades

2) Do same Daily PVE missions over and over.

Let's see what other game theres out there?

Any suggestion?

Wait, i rather make a thread of suggestions. :)

Just wanted to reel you in for a moment here Sam. Now I can't speak for DarthCaelrus (or whatever his name is) personally, but if memory serves he's another pro-matchmaking.

What typically happens here is people on both sides of the issue agree there is a problem (and then, most agree matchmaking is a decent solution). Then they get lost in arguing who's at blame for the problem. Add in a couple insults, and two people who otherwise agree are at each others throats debating which is the problem: Overly Skilled/Competitive Premades or Underly-skilled/competitive PuGs (forgetting or neglecting to mention there are Underly-skilled/competitive premades and overly-skilled/competitive PuGs).

The answer is really neither. People will be people.

This is a freaking joke. Yesterday there were 5 games against premades -> 2 operative heals 1 jugger smash 1 marauder smash. Basically these 4 people torn our whole team apart. Crazy operative roll, aoe blind, combat vanish and **** and healing each other while the smasher beat the crap out of you. Awesome.

I don't know if premades are ruining non-ranked warzones but on the Bastion, matches against those half-premades lead to epic games. We win some, we lose some. It's only when your team are full of idiots that games against premades are painful.

I don't know if premades are ruining non-ranked warzones but on the Bastion, matches against those half-premades lead to epic games. We win some, we lose some. It's only when your team are full of idiots that games against premades are painful.

but you need to know how to play to achieve that. most people lack that ability. They choose to camp a node to get that medals (as they can't otherwise), and in the mean time, they complain about premades and whack some whine posts on the forums. :rolleyes:

but you need to know how to play to achieve that. most people lack that ability. They choose to camp a node to get that medals (as they can't otherwise), and in the mean time, they complain about premades and whack some whine posts on the forums. :rolleyes:

I know that pretty well :) I can somewhat understand their frustration but PVP is all about teamwork. If they ever decide to separate queues for premades and non-premades, you can kiss pvp goodbye. As for matchmaking, we need x-server queues first.

Edited by Darkshadz

I know that pretty well :) I can somewhat understand their frustration but PVP is all about teamwork. If they ever decide to separate queues for premades and non-premades, you can kiss pvp goodbye. As for matchmaking, we need x-server queues first.

indeed, with population focused on only couple of servers, x-server and matchaking should be implemented at same time, however, I do belive that matchaking it self will work even on low pops with no x-server with balancing pros with newbs (so teams are more or less equal) or splitting newbs from pros, with few exclusions of unlikely scenario (like 8 crap players on imp and 8 super pro players on rep), on which nothing would really work and would result as no match for any one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.