Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Encyclopedia

CourtneyWoods

Just wondering... Isn't the front cover artwork a time paradox regarding the fighting protagonists ? One died during the Return Trailer, while at this time the other one wasn't at the same place and died several years later in the Decieved Trailer.

It was possible that they had fought in events prior to the trailers. ;)

But wasn't the Sith Empire in exile since hundreds years ago ?

They were born to die, let those poor guys have some more 'screen' time without asking uncomfortable questions.

Sorry, but I had to turn the knife in the wound.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,my copy arrived yesterday after I read some key parts I must say... it was an awesome read!

I am so using the details provided to rethink my strategy towards certain companions. Malavai? I initally thought he was a prude...

well I now understand he is just trying to be a gentlemen! He knows that he is pushing 40. therefore he feels as though that if he allows his relationship with her to extend beyond master and subordinate then that would be taking advantage of the lady sith who is in her early twenties. which is why he is so resistant towards her advances!

My local Barnes & Noble had a dozen of these, so they must be planning on it being really popular for Christmas this year.

No sign of an e-book yet. I'm assuming that they think the artwork won't translate to an e-reader / tablet screen very well? Also, the publisher (Dorling Kindersley) isn't known for being on the forefront of e-books yet.

Hmmm... should I play or read the book? I think I'll play now, and save the book for the next maintenance cycle...

I have it and think it's great. However, it is less of a guide and more of a lore book.

TBH, that's a good thing. Guides are usually dust collectors after a few updates anyway. Plus the journal in the CE was better than I expected it to be. I'd buy a lore book over a guide any day of the week.

But looking at it at face value, I'm not sure this one is worth 27 dollars (or 40 if you buy it direct which is weird and another story).

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...