Server crash?

SneiK

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the guy who is posting the forums during downtime instead of taking a smoke, or chilling in the sun for an hour, or calling his sweetheart at work.. or his mom.. then taking a gentle stroll round the block. :rolleyes:

Well.. I dont smoke, not long finished work, picked kids up, logged my PC on and got a twitter twatter to say summing was up with SWTOR.. so I felt compelled to log in and enjoy the fun before me and my 13 yr old jump on our bikes to go rugby training (kinda similar to walking round the block only a little more exertive.

Now my mom, well she's on holiday and likely sipping a martini by the pool right now.... as for my sweetheart .. eerrmm welll...she unfortunately died 4 yrs ago :(

Nope...he is involved in internal playtesting.

Is that what they call sucking chest wounds these days?

Servers down on a Friday evening. Right now I bet all those tech guys are really happy they're over in Austin rather than in Europe. Time will tell if Murphy is losing his touch.

Do you really think Bioware will ever admit when they screwed up? Won't happen. Just like they were supposed to bring in real beta testers, but never did. There's still issues in game that I'm guessing existed during the beta that the players that they brought in somehow failed to catch. Granted, it's all little things, but still something someone more professional would catch.

are you that naive, there are actually quite a few bugs still in game that we have been reporting since early beta.

first you talk about bioware not admiting to being wrong, then act like its been the testers not reporting the bugs that's letting said bugs get into live servers. They are being reported, just not acting on those reports.

And here I just bought the key and a subscription to play...

Yes I'm noob.

Noob is not the first word that comes to mind when decribing someone that paid for a game that can be played free for the first 15 levels.

People. Please stop panicking and look around. There is already multiple threads (like this long one) on the matter. So stop spamming new threads.

An annoyed a##hole and center of the universe thanks you for your cooperation :D

Edited by FINNT