Server crash?

SneiK

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SWTOR Twitter states that this is unscheduled maintenance, but the official server down thread in the forums claims they don't yet know why this occurred. Very confusing. Left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and the head seems to know even less...

We are currently investigating issues that have caused a number of servers in the NA and EU regions to become unavailable....

By a number, I think you mean EVERY server. Don't candy coat it. Something bad has happened & you have no idea what it is or how to fix it yet. At least talk to us like adults. I'm not upset don't get me wrong but c'mon, that is a ridiculous post.

Servers Unavailable in the NA and EU Regions

We are currently investigating issues taht have caused a number of the servers in the NA and EU regions to become unavailable. We have no ETA for when the server will be available again. Please check the forums or server status page. Thank you for your patience.

On my login page. True story.

Looks like it was planned to be unplanned. I say it's acid rain. Havent heard that one in a while.

Relax.you will be a nice little meal for some takghouls :p

But maybe my jedi sentinel will come and rescue you before it's to late...

How in ******** did my response to the man who was couldn't log back Into SWTOR while standing in the rakghoul area end up here???

Isn't it enough that the game is full of bugs BW???