Twitter says one more round to go today

Latore

Here is my theory. It is Tuesday. A lot of people are at work/school this very moment. So, given that fact, I assume they are wanting to wait and see what happens to servers once the work/school crowd gets home. Maybe after peaks hours have passed, or they see that servers are holding up better than expected, more waves will be initiated.

Really? its the first "one more today" I've seen.

There was going to be three (IIRC), then four, then five. Also keep in mind they didn't say "one more today" they said "one more to go" which I believe they've said elsewhere is just a "for now" thing and there will be more waves tonight once they get accurate primetime numbers.

Edited by Astasia

Here is my theory. It is Tuesday. A lot of people are at work/school this very moment. So, given that fact, I assume they are wanting to wait and see what happens to servers once the work/school crowd gets home. Maybe after peaks hours have passed, or they see that servers are holding up better than expected, more waves will be initiated.

That is only valid for the US, it's 8PM here, so peak hour in Europe is right about now :)

That is only valid for the US, it's 8PM here, so peak hour in Europe is right about now :)

I apologize. I thought I had read somewhere the euro servers were having issues and showing N/A or something. Plus, it seems most of the QQing is coming from the states :rolleyes: imagine that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.