PvP Community

lovenotwar

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened to me in a wz coming back from being 3 capped score was 100-170 two defenders on snow spam "HELP" in ops we go over there its one person Quiman i think his name was just a Vigilance Guardian end up losing mid becuase of it and losing the game. Im greatful they can call incs but calling the amount visible would be so much better

Speaking of which, actually had a pug telling me that calling numbers is pointless. Apparently just yelling HERE NOW repeatedly in ops chat is how real players call incs....

All this time ive been doing it wrong :(

Operative: Mago, Predigree, Ganj, Timbohh

Sniper: Kevayrts

Powertech: Carthy, Woofi, Mrmjat, Valkryii

Mercenary: Daffydil, Mi'ri

Jugg: Atrummos, Kramer, Execute

Marauder: Gamblor, Lordoss, Lycaon

Sorc: Labyrinth, Soops, Areesa

Shadow: Shiva, Flash'gordan

Scoundrel: Blackmunkey, Heala, Steelclaw, Atton, Toefu

Gunglinger: Ayrtsim

Vanguard: Izo, Tetsujin, seis, Mrclone

Commando: Kevayrts, Toughmudder, Nezz

Guardian: Aznpower, Sotoe, keiga

Sentinel: Frogalicious, Siara’a’jade

Sage: Nexz, Sheayrts, Illeana, Sayana, Edupeleoii

Shadow: Silent’death, Ewa, Jwalsh, Bulletpower

Edited by BazjamB

I wonder how small these lists would get if we put them all through a personality filter, appropriately named douche-baggery.

The amount of time I get called a douche-bag for calling out people wearing pve gear in pvp, most of the time it's in stuff WORSE then recruit. Well I could stop calling them idiots, but it doesn't really shock them as much then.

I wonder how small these lists would get if we put them all through a personality filter, appropriately named douche-baggery.

Hey I am generally a nice person, and while I can't speak for all the other douche-bags out there I can say that after the fifth game where you have people wearing pve gear, idiots not defending a node and the brain dead pugs that you get, I turn into a douche to. In some cases it's the only way to relieve the frustration building inside you. Until they come up with a mod that allows you to punch people in the face through your pc anyway.

A lot have already been mentioned but Akarsha (Assassin) regularly gives people fits.

Nice to be mentioned here, anyway here my take... Not that im biased or anything but pubs have better pugs than imps.. Ive been queing solo for the past weeks and mvp never used vent for 2 months now on our ranked ques.. In general for me NS is the team to beat but like cake they lack the numbers.. Face?? Uhm yeah so so...(stuff you get for mass recruiting is just awesome)..

Pubs:

Sents: mosh, jwalshx, odyseus

Shadows: Ewa, Selianne(infil)

Scrapper dps: Heala, Krackers

Scrapper heals: Steelclaw, Buenos, Crumb

Guardian: Aznpower, Moshie, Mazor

Commando dps: Chasity, Fabiana

Commando heals: Domitrovich, toughmudder

Vanguards: all vang dps are good

Sage heals: Cortella, Edupelio, Nasheara

Sage dps: n/a

Gunslinger: same as vanguards they just dps hard

Imps:

Assasin : the rest are crap except for akarsha (infil)

Sorc heals: labrynth

Mara: all crap

Juggs: all smash spec wow but Kramer is all around considering he is smash spec

Sniper: kevarts ( did i get it right?)

BH pyro: Spie, also known as heala.. Only pyro who killed me on a clean 1v1 while the rest are just trigger happy 5 buttons spamming idiots

Operative heals: there are a few just forgot the names

BH heals: Miri and dafydil

Operative dps: all crap

BH merc dps? Extinct

Worth mentioning: labrynth, akarsha and kevarts, both of you are amazing to be honest.. Theres a difference from being good , aware, smart and gear... You surpass this stages.... Thats when you become something else

Imps:

BH pyro: Spie, also known as heala.. Only pyro who killed me on a clean 1v1 while the rest are just trigger happy 5 buttons spamming idiots

BH merc dps? Extinct

Worth mentioning: labrynth, akarsha and kevarts, both of you are amazing to be honest.. Theres a difference from being good , aware, smart and gear... You surpass this stages.... Thats when you become something else

see to me just reading this i think that someone needs to go on the douche-baggery filter list.

Edited by Henu

Imps:

BH merc dps? Extinct

see to me just reading this i think that someone needs to go on the douche-baggery filter list.

We are all entitled to have our own opinion... Feel free to slay me in the battlefields.... If you can

Edited by jwalsham

Ok, I think I've put off posting in this thread for too long! Here is my list of players I believe are worth a mention (note: I do not include myself in this list for want of not coming across as biased). I've also tried to condense this list to players I have seen online recently and some who are currently taking a break from the game may not be on the list.

Imperial

Assassin -

Saedus, Flash'gordan

Sorceror -

Nhorn, Labyrinth, Evaniax, Veronika, Wolvie

Powertech -

Carthy, Debauchery, Dinkum, Spie, Woofi

Mercenary -

Kript, Daffydil, Mi'ri

Juggernaut -

Atrummos, Sion, Kramer, Execute

Marauder -

Lycaon, Forcebringer, Gamblor

Operative -

Timbohh, Grog'guzzler, Pedigree, Mago

Sniper -

Kevayrts, Murtargh, Suul

Republic

Shadow -

Jwalsh, Ewa, Selianne, Mooks, Bulletpower, Silent'death, Raymass

Sage -

Cortrella, Ileana, Amile, Sayana, Edupeloii

Vanguard -

Tetsujin, Axr, Rhalkirr

Commando -

Toughmudder, Nezz, Chasity, Domitrovich

Guardian -

Moshie, Sotoe, Aznpower, Ma'zor, Lucasjodokast

Sentinel -

Moshelle, Frogalicious

Scoundrel -

Heala, Steelclaw, Atton, Daboinding, Snippet, Crumb

Gunslinger -

This is actually the one section where I struggle to find a player who stands out in 50 pvp. It's not that we lack gunslingers, I just haven't had the chance to really view how they perform and what they do in certain situations.

Obviously I have missed people from each section in my list. This isn't because I don't think you're a note-worthy pvper, but mostly due to the fact of how tired I am when writing this :o

This list may seem a little bit more biased towards the Republic side, but you have to keep in mind all of my 50 pvp thus far has been played with Republic players, so I have had more time to witness who does or doesn't have game-changing potential and do the correct things to help their team. I'm sure my list of Imperial players will be broader when I begin to pvp on the Imperial side as well in the 50-bracket.

Edited by BennyKrak

• 2 weeks later...
Speaking of which, actually had a pug telling me that calling numbers is pointless. Apparently just yelling HERE NOW repeatedly in ops chat is how real players call incs....

All this time ive been doing it wrong :(

I just write a number in chat and hope people are watching their minimaps. If I have time, I might type a direction.

It works like its on an RNG with pugs.

Back on topic - there are dozens of outstanding players. Too many to mention and I agree with almost all posted names.

Nezz, Nexz and Nasheara are names not mentioned anywhere near enough.

Celo and Taneuil are two notable new players that are definitely quality.

Edited by HolyFrogx

Celo and Taneuil are two notable new players that are definitely quality.

Agreed. The two most lethal scoundrel combinations I've come across are:

1) Heala + Blackmunky

2) Celo + Buenos

You'd better hope your sorry *** doesn't come up against either of those combinations, let alone all 4 of them in a premade. They can make your day hell :p