WH Powertech DPS looking for PVP guild with more than 2 active members on at a time

rosowski

Not knowing who I am hasn't stopped you or any of your guildies from hunting me down in 50 pvp. You ruin the game for casual players. On top of everything else I've had to deal with from this game and bioware and I can't even enjoy a few simple matches to make some more progression to get better gear w/o some premades from ID 3 capping ppl to make sure noone but them gets any rewards at all. You guy suck and are selfish and are bad for this server. I wish bioware would let me move servers or move you guys to a pvp server where you obviously belong.

Not knowing who you are does indeed stop people from hunting you down. If you don't know what something looks like how can you know what to look for? If you don't know someones name how can you look for hem? And as far as 3 capping goes, if an entire team can't take and hold one point then idk what to say. Server type means nothing in instanced pvp also.

Edited by Koltoclone

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knowing who you are does indeed stop people from hunting you down. If you don't know what something looks like how can you know what to look for? If you don't know someones name how can you look for hem? And as far as 3 capping goes, if an entire team can't take and hold one point then idk what to say. Server type means nothing in instanced pvp also.

You just need 2 nodes to win but you selfish jerks have to go for the 3 cap to make sure noone gets the max rewards possible. That is the kind of douche bag moves that make me hate you guys. You can't just be happy with winning and knowing you totally out gear the other team......you gotta make sure noone else gets the max rewards for a wz. At least if one 1 is capped everyone on the losing team can salvage something. You guys show no mercy long enough and it'll make ppl quit for good. The game pop wont stay as decent as it has been forever. One would think you'd wanna try and make it so ppl will stick around to fill the pvp queues, especially the early morning queues which we both know you are fond of....

See ya around xD

You just need 2 nodes to win but you selfish jerks have to go for the 3 cap to make sure noone gets the max rewards possible. That is the kind of douche bag moves that make me hate you guys. You can't just be happy with winning and knowing you totally out gear the other team......you gotta make sure noone else gets the max rewards for a wz. At least if one 1 is capped everyone on the losing team can salvage something. You guys show no mercy long enough and it'll make ppl quit for good. The game pop wont stay as decent as it has been forever. One would think you'd wanna try and make it so ppl will stick around to fill the pvp queues, especially the early morning queues which we both know you are fond of....

See ya around xD

I am fond of early morning queues? Quit if you are going to quit. No one has come to your defense in this thread btw, must be because you're just a whinner. Regardless I am going to stop replying to your 12 year old QQ fest; this thread has been derailed quite enough. Tell your mom to take you to the zoo or something for fun instead, unless you think the animals will all pick on you there too.

Edited by Koltoclone

See ya around xD

Hi, at first I was trying to write a well educated, well researched and well written reply to this, debunking your ridiculous claims, but then I realized that there really wasn't much of a point to doing that since you've shown you are going to hate us regardless of what we do.

So instead, I'm just going to call you out for something you said in your previous thread in the customer support section which got deleted.

You said that you would bet 1 million credits that you could beat any of us in a 1v1 on your operative. I'm sure there are a lot of people in this guild that would love to take you up on that offer, so you might want to let us know who you are so we can take you up on that.

Yes anytime I am quing normals with a 4-man premade its either 3 cap or lose....I kinda figure if a whole team cant at least take 1 node they dont deserve any rewards in the first place I dont care what the gear difference is. If being 3 capped a couple of times causes them to unsub then good. Its embarrasing and I sure would if I was on the opposite end of a 600-0 game because thats just terrible.

I have a solution to this problem however. Not to benefit you in particular but bioware and EA's profits. If they would perma ban the accounts of intelligent people who play really well...then all the idiots(who far outnumber intelligent peeps) would have a better gameplay experience just running around being dumb and not have to worry about someone outplaying them or asking them why they didnt get someone off a door ect....They would retain the idiot subs alot longer and bring in more profits by cutting their losses(intelligent players). Maybe 1 day they will figure this out and maximize profits by doing this but untill then.....ima try for a 3 cap every game i join.

See ya around xD

If you're really that worried about getting 3 capped just send all 8 people to your own node at the very beginning. Problem solved.

Yes anytime I am quing normals with a 4-man premade its either 3 cap or lose....I kinda figure if a whole team cant at least take 1 node they dont deserve any rewards in the first place I dont care what the gear difference is. If being 3 capped a couple of times causes them to unsub then good. Its embarrasing and I sure would if I was on the opposite end of a 600-0 game because thats just terrible.

I have a solution to this problem however. Not to benefit you in particular but bioware and EA's profits. If they would perma ban the accounts of intelligent people who play really well...then all the idiots(who far outnumber intelligent peeps) would have a better gameplay experience just running around being dumb and not have to worry about someone outplaying them or asking them why they didnt get someone off a door ect....They would retain the idiot subs alot longer and bring in more profits by cutting their losses(intelligent players). Maybe 1 day they will figure this out and maximize profits by doing this but untill then.....ima try for a 3 cap every game i join.

Since when did Bioware make the great *******Dainals the guy who decided who gets rewards and who doesn't? You know you don't need 3 caps to win. I've been in plenty of games where you and I both sat at middle after the first grp gave up. Also been in plenty of games where you just sat at snow and left me with a bunch of pugs to guard middle. The only reason you guys push for 3 is because you are all greedy and selfish. You don't care about everyone having fun all you can about it you and your premade team. You guys also have quite a few selfish healers. Please leave the server and go play on a pvp server where you guys belong.

Since when did Bioware make the great *******Dainals the guy who decided who gets rewards and who doesn't? You know you don't need 3 caps to win. I've been in plenty of games where you and I both sat at middle after the first grp gave up. Also been in plenty of games where you just sat at snow and left me with a bunch of pugs to guard middle. The only reason you guys push for 3 is because you are all greedy and selfish. You don't care about everyone having fun all you can about it you and your premade team. You guys also have quite a few selfish healers. Please leave the server and go play on a pvp server where you guys belong.

Think they decided this about a month ago or so.....I dont trust leaving a person I dont know over at snow alone most of the time they dont call inc quick enough so i leave myself there then I dont worry bout it the whole time. Yea I am greedy and selfish..just like all humans are we just evolved that way.

If they did that you'd still be playing so my problem isn't solved.

As most have experienced, my current guild has experienced the loss of a decent amount of active players over the last couple months. I have a practically full War Hero geared Powertech DPS that I would like to get into a guild with some active PVPers. I usually log in right after work (5pm ET) for a couple hours and am on mostly all weekends. My current guild only has 1 other active PVPers (who may want to join me in moving), and with the 1.4 changes, I'd like to run with a more organized group.

Poor rosowski, he was just looking for a guild.

I will defend this guy!! For no greater truths have ever been typed on these forums!! I am also going to propose a simple solution. From this day forth, any Inf Darkness player that I see in a wz, must holster there weapon and let me slaughter you. You must also do the same for this Mystery Operative. I demand it!! There you go Mystery Operative Guy, your problem is solved. Now you can frolic in happy wz land all you want. Man it feels good to make the world a better place. Oh, and Donna, I never realized what was in your pocket, I just thought you were happy to see me :eek:

I will defend this guy!! For no greater truths have ever been typed on these forums!! I am also going to propose a simple solution. From this day forth, any Inf Darkness player that I see in a wz, must holster there weapon and let me slaughter you. You must also do the same for this Mystery Operative. I demand it!! There you go Mystery Operative Guy, your problem is solved. Now you can frolic in happy wz land all you want. Man it feels good to make the world a better place. Oh, and Donna, I never realized what was in your pocket, I just thought you were happy to see me :eek:

Your vanguard is a free kill to melee.

Try and back a guy up and get stabbed in the back by an operative :eek: The bad part is, I didn't even see it coming ;) Well Mystery Operative Guy, if your going to talk smack, at least get it right. While being a free kill for melee may certainly be true, I'm also a free kill for ranged so take that! In fact I've been known to trip and fall face first into the acid pools in Huttball, which means I'm even a free kill for myself. Yeah, that's what I thought :cool: I also take back some of my last post, I only want Inf Darkness to holster there weapons for me now, not Mystery Op Guy.

Try and back a guy up and get stabbed in the back by an operative :eek: The bad part is, I didn't even see it coming ;) Well Mystery Operative Guy, if your going to talk smack, at least get it right. While being a free kill for melee may certainly be true, I'm also a free kill for ranged so take that! In fact I've been known to trip and fall face first into the acid pools in Huttball, which means I'm even a free kill for myself. Yeah, that's what I thought :cool: I also take back some of my last post, I only want Inf Darkness to holster there weapons for me now, not Mystery Op Guy.

Acid pits aren't the only pits you fall in

*thinks back to a certain voidstar*

My knife will always have a place in your back xD