PvP Records Thread

Cilas

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the biggest hit category is kind of pointless considering the bug. The fact a healing op is 3rd on the list should tell u something. Opening with hidden strike on a naked target while u have every buff possible would still not yield 6-7 k much less 9.

I think the biggest hit category is kind of pointless considering the bug. The fact a healing op is 3rd on the list should tell u something. Opening with hidden strike on a naked target while u have every buff possible would still not yield 6-7 k much less 9.

The fun police has arrived, hide your children.

The fun police has arrived, hide your children.

In warcraft there was a scoreboard bug that would show a person randomly having a healing total of 72,387,725,108 (or something close, but it was def in the billions), despite the fact they were a rogue or another non healing class. You didn't see them bragging about the biggest healing total the game had ever seen, because the community didn't put a blindfold on and willingly accept it as fact.

If the bug didn't exist, the category would be fine, but we all know that most classes don't hit for 9k even on pve geared opponents. Yet here they are with SS's, all because they hit a guardian/jugg at the same time his life dropped from a cooldown wearing off.

And for the ones that do actually hit that hard, they should get the recognition.

EDIT: Found a SS http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ejenkins5001/WoWScrnShot_101911_123917.jpg

Edited by Ravashakk

In warcraft there was a scoreboard bug that would show a person randomly having a healing total of 72,387,725,108 (or something close, but it was def in the billions), despite the fact they were a rogue or another non healing class. You didn't see them bragging about the biggest healing total the game had ever seen, because the community didn't put a blindfold on and willingly accept it as fact.

If the bug didn't exist, the category would be fine, but we all know that most classes don't hit for 9k even on pve geared opponents. Yet here they are with SS's, all because they hit a guardian/jugg at the same time his life dropped from a cooldown wearing off.

And for the ones that do actually hit that hard, they should get the recognition.

EDIT: Found a SS http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb399/ejenkins5001/WoWScrnShot_101911_123917.jpg

I'm just giving you crap. I personally don't care for the biggest hit stat, it is misleading. The intent to demonstrate burst/kill potential shouldn't be restricted to one button, and one button should never land that hard. But I digress