PvP Records Thread

Cilas

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Hywhan! It doesn't surprise me you would have the top damage record. Surprised the wz lasted long enough to pull those numbers though. You must of felt sorry for them and let them hold a node. You're such a nice guy (seriously.) I've never seen you trash talk or be rude to anyone even if they deserved it. You also never brag how good you are or have a big ego. That's why I respect you. I laugh daily at the people I see that are the complete opposite.

I've seen lots of posts about who the best players from fatman are, and find it funny I never see Hywhan mentioned. It's usually people I've never heard of. He was the best player on Belgoth's, Fatman and probably here. He would never claim such a thing or probably wan't me saying it. He's the only person I feel doesn't get the recognition he should though. Some people can't accept anyone is better than them. I'm sure I'll get lots of negative comments for this, but could care less. I just play video games for fun. I know it's a crazy thought to some people. :rolleyes:

Edited by SithSamael

Nice Hywhan! It doesn't surprise me you would have the top damage record. Surprised the wz lasted long enough to pull those numbers though. You must of felt sorry for them and let them hold a node. You're such a nice guy (seriously.) I've never seen you trash talk or be rude to anyone even if they deserved it. You also never brag how good you are or have a big ego. That's why I respect you. I laugh daily at the people I see that are the complete opposite.

I've seen lots of posts about who the best players from fatman are, and find it funny I never see Hywhan mentioned. It's usually people I've never heard of. He was the best player on Belgoth's, Fatman and probably here. He would never claim such a thing or probably wan't me saying it. He's the only person I feel doesn't get the recognition he should though. Some people can't accept anyone is better than them. I'm sure I'll get lots of negative comments for this, but could care less. I just play video games for fun. I know it's a crazy thought to some people. :rolleyes:

I agree with this post as well. I've played on Hywhan's team on multiple occasions and think he is one of the better players I've come across after going through two server xfers. He stands out in my mind because when he is on the team I notice a trend, objectives get achieved and opponents are peeled off me rather quickly. Just an overall competent/aware player that I enjoy being teamed with. Not taking away from some of these other greats listed here as I've gotten paired up with a lot of these players and this list is pretty accurate in regards to hard hitting/hard healing players.

I would never single out one player as "the best ever" for fear their head may get too big and float away from this game thus we'd lose another sub but I will say he is up there and is deserving of recognition, even if he doesn't want it . I respect him for sure. Also, if you get flamed then let them flame me as well....our opinions aren't hurting anyone. Now back to the records :D

Edited by Master_Nate

I agree with this post as well. I've played on Hywhan's team on multiple occasions and think he is one of the better players I've come across after going through two server xfers. He stands out in my mind because when he is on the team I notice a trend, objectives get achieved and opponents are peeled off me rather quickly. Just an overall competent/aware player that I enjoy being teamed with. Not taking away from some of these other greats listed here as I've gotten paired up with a lot of these players and this list is pretty accurate in regards to hard hitting/hard healing players.

I would never single out one player as "the best ever" for fear their head may get too big and float away from this game thus we'd lose another sub but I will say he is up there and is deserving of recognition, even if he doesn't want it . I respect him for sure. Also, if you get flamed then let them flame me as well....our opinions aren't hurting anyone. Now back to the records :D

Wow. Really not sure how to respond to this without sounding too cheesy, but I truly appreciate the kind words.

Much love <3

Edited by Hywhan

I'll put it in the rules at the top baby, you are correct. I did not put it there. I'm not blaming anyone for anything, I could care less if you decide to do that. I'm just not posting it on the records.

how'd you get a 8.3k crit? with trauma and all that up... what's your bonus healing at?

how'd you get a 8.3k crit? with trauma and all that up... what's your bonus healing at?

I remember it perfectly; Sunday evening. September 16th.... Yeah right, obviously don't remember.

Given that I had at least two marauders with me I'm assuming blood thirst must have been involved. I use the pvp buffs in that warzone religiously as well. Depending on gear choices my bonus healing is between 701 and 728ish. If you're out of combat, trauma isn't applied. It is possible we cleaned up the opposition and I was healing my team up out of combat. I get regular crit heals between 5-8k as I'm sure you do so I don't pay attention to it. I find it hard to believe you don't have 8k crits at least occasionally.

I remember it perfectly; Sunday evening. September 16th.... Yeah right, obviously don't remember.

Given that I had at least two marauders with me I'm assuming blood thirst must have been involved. I use the pvp buffs in that warzone religiously as well. Depending on gear choices my bonus healing is between 701 and 728ish. If you're out of combat, trauma isn't applied. It is possible we cleaned up the opposition and I was healing my team up out of combat. I get regular crit heals between 5-8k as I'm sure you do so I don't pay attention to it. I find it hard to believe you don't have 8k crits at least occasionally.

http://i.imgur.com/8pDni.jpg

I was gonna read that but it doesn't effin matter, take ur post off first homeboy

Thundaga teaches sorc healing classes twice a week for 6 weeks for 1 mill in game credits. just sayin...

Don't need lessons, thanks though. I did talk to him though, it's hard to find a decent sorc healer that isn't a jerk.

Edited by Cilas

Thought this was a thread about pvp records, lets stay on track ladies. Doesn't matter who you were, what guild you were in, who used to do what, all that matters is right now :) so lets just keep trying to break these records.

Cheers <3

Edited by Dantius_Durge

would take Xest in any of our rated teams, his healing is top notch only skewed by the min/max his gear needs to make himself optimized to heal efficiently at a top tier level.

now..can we please go back to what this thread was originally intended for :)?

<3

/5char