Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Bubble mez resolve

anwg

Jugs, from what i noticed. I dont understand the changes to sage at all. 20 second reduction in force speed is good, but people spec hybrid for that anyway, simply because force management is so poor in balance, and they want the bubble mezz.

Loss of 360 knockback is game breaking defensively, shorter range on hard stun compounds the issue, especially now the knockack pushes people out of range. Force mend the new heal? 2-4k instant heal on 30 seconds is not cutting it against multiple melee, it might help you regen some force in balance if you use it right. You play a sage by control and being on your toes, this has been significantly reduced as to almost make this aspect redundant.

We needed the issue of force management and survivability looked at, I dont these changes have helped this class whatsoever. Sure you could do well with bis gear and min maxed but you had to work hard to get the best out of this class post 1.2, and now I think the situation is worse. I will try multiple builds and comps see if I can adapt but initial impressions are not good. Feel free to disagree but it feels ****** to me.

Edited by PloGreen

Movement impairing immunity + insta cast heal goes a long way against "Multiple Meele". These changes are no doubt a buff to the sorcerers.

Healers/Hybrid Healers, yes.

DPS/Hybrid DPS, no...

DPS got the short end of the stick (a small stick at that), especially Bal/Mad spec'd.

DPS got issues with Burst and Force Management, survivabilty was the last thing we cared about.

Sounds better than it plays out. Does not compensate for a ****** 180 cone, and a reduction of range in a hard stun. Not to mention certain clasees hitting much harder than they did previously.
About that, they are, arent they? I tried to find something specific in the patch notes but couldnt fine anything. In-game however I'm taking +4K hits every time someone touches me now. I had 80 % HP at one point, dropped from a ledge in Huttball and was dead before I hit the ground, all from two ranged enemies. Not even kidding.

Also, funny how people like to pretend that sages/sorcs arent squishy at the same time as every "highest hit" story ends with " yeah it was on a sorc of course".

Edited by MidichIorian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.