High Numbers

Draank

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half duration civil war 1126 dps. Still undergeared.

http://i.imgur.com/l5EFG.jpg

When this thread gets to about 12 pages or so I'm going to make a server records thread, saw a few on the other server forums and it looked like a good idea.

5 healers and 1 tank on your team... talk about a dream situation for doing damage and a crappy situation for actually winning. Nice production and maximizing what your toon is capable of.

We not getting worked up man. The fact is we are the hardest team to beat on CO and we know it. My group has yet to lose an 8v8 since the transfers. Just to give you an idea I have 182 wins and 6 losses. 4 of those losses are because of disconnects, KO bugs, etc. So in other words Bioware has defeated us more then any guild out there.

Actually, that is not entirely true, and you know it. Once Infidel's got a core group going, we beat you guys 6 out of the last 8 times we played you, and 2 of those we either bugged you or cheated somehow because you lost someone(which was out fault of course) and finally after 3 legit beatdowns in a row, you all simply rage quit and wouldn't queue anymore. I haven't played a months, in fact I came here to cancel my subscription and happen to read this same garbage spewing out of your mouth still. Infidel's owned you, and everyone else on CO...period. Oh and tell your boy Relent that the *** whoopin I placed upon him is still on youtube....you know, just in case he still says I have never beat him 1 on 1....or wait, we made him rage quit too right?