High Numbers

Draank

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never post on forums but was told to post my biggest hit so here:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2rgesz6.jpg

If anyone doesn't know me I'm pretty much the only full lightning spec pvpper, biggest hit was from a thundering blast

I remember that game... you were doing awesome. Now what is really scary is that this was a ranked warzone so everyone was in full or almost full war hero gear. I have no idea how you managed to hit 8k since I don't remember any of us messing around naked since it was a good game. Not saying this is a bug, but I cannot explain it, unless it's standard for lightning spec to hit over 7k ?

I remember that game... you were doing awesome. Now what is really scary is that this was a ranked warzone so everyone was in full or almost full war hero gear. I have no idea how you managed to hit 8k since I don't remember any of us messing around naked since it was a good game. Not saying this is a bug, but I cannot explain it, unless it's standard for lightning spec to hit over 7k ?

We were trying to get a group together with the peeps we had on. We had 3 smash juggies and a jug tank. I imagine it was someone with 3 or 4 separate stacks of jug armor reducer. I think normally he hits around 5k and higher. Was a good game though. We are still working on getting our peeps ready for rateds, so hopefully we will you guys again soon.

to bad full lightning spec is pure **** for pvp

interrupt ur spike lightning and cure dot and you literally cant do anything

Someone's jealous they arn't good at middle tree... Last I checked, sorcerers had more than one spell, just because you suck at it doesn't mean it's pure "****". Anyway, I'm not going to waste all my time debating it. You think lightning sucks at pvp? You think you can hit harder than a lightning spec sorcerer? Show me, until then, you're all talk.

Psycho, you're literally the only lightning sorc that puts up decent numbers, but it's common knowledge you play for damage more than objectives.

Any other sages/sorcs I've played against I'm eating them alive.

I've yet to play against Surrena.

As my sage dps.

Edited by Bronaimeth

noobest guardian i've seen in this game (cates)

http://postimage.org/image/eg4itqlej/

Good game inmortal. Love the x-heals. For the record, so I don't look like a complete schmuck, I dc'ed with 1 min left in round 1. Was so pissed, cuz it was turning out to be a ****** game.

And it would have been a massacre without cates. Had 2-3 on me the entire 6.5 mins I was in that game.

Edited by Ravashakk

Good game inmortal. Love the x-heals. For the record, so I don't look like a complete schmuck, I dc'ed with 1 min left in round 1. Was so pissed, cuz it was turning out to be a ****** game.

And it would have been a massacre without cates. Had 2-3 on me the entire 6.5 mins I was in that game.

he is my friend, im joking =_= and the game finished 1 min before the timer expired

i really dont care bout the numbers =/

Edited by InmortaI

he is my friend, im joking =_= and the game finished 1 min before the timer expired

i really dont care bout the numbers =/

No, I got the sarcasm in ur post. I wasn't defending that noob. Was merely saying that the only reason I had 0 deaths and decent numbers was due to his protection, and x-heals from u and Zie. Was told I had like 250kish dmg taken in those 6.5 mins with guard on.

No, I got the sarcasm in ur post. I wasn't defending that noob. Was merely saying that the only reason I had 0 deaths and decent numbers was due to his protection, and x-heals from u and Zie. Was told I had like 250kish dmg taken in those 6.5 mins with guard on.

ok cool