Pvp All Stars

Aniliss

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one, I should level my marauder to 50. ^^ All I have is 2 Tanks and a Focus Guardian. xD

Which reminds me, what happened to the records thread?

Deleted along with the rest of the threads when they merged servers. I'll start a new one.

That's my Carnage video.

First minute or so is just crits, second video is just a few random clutch plays, 1v2's, etc and the last 9-10 minutes is an unedited Voidstar match where I put up 400k damage rotating from side to side and put up 834 DPS.

Here is a pug queue win I had this evening. I wasn't able to top you in overall heals but had to keep people off of the node since our 13k mara tended to be the only one left at south the entire game.

984.8k heals. 1134 HPS. 16350 objective points.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/jasonchmiel/Screenshot_2012-09-25_17_50_18_643714.jpg

Should post that screenie in the new top stats thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Sithsanity is my toons name. I am a level 50 sorc healer. I consider myself a pretty decent healer so I will only comment about sorc healers . Cuz it's the only toon I know how to play. There are a lot of great sorc healers, but the one's who come to my head.

Tiuven

Krerin

Thundaga

Abhaxus

They put up crazy numbers and very objective based. I know there are some that are just as good, but these are the people I have played with.

Best player from fatman is Mezeker and his many alts

-Flex'slap 50, fatman gunslinger

ps. i suck dont target me in wz's

Right now Mezeker is playing on a merc dps in my guild. He is probably the best merc dps I have ever played with. I have seen him put up 800k and 700k in huttball with a merc dps. I have not even seen one merc dps go 500k and hes is putting up highest dps in wz's all the time. He only plays the merc but he tells us how he use to own everyone with his sent.

COWBOYS FTW!!!!! NOT G-MEN HAIRY!!!