Ranked PvP?

siyuandai

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so back on topic, what time are you guys going to actually q rated?

We have played many games thus far. We normally que from 8:00pm on ward. We don't have a set day as of yet. We normally just q up when we have the peeps. However, if we are able to establish a set day, like Wednesday, that would be a different story.

I tried to set that up a set day on CO however we found out quickly that people don't want to que when LD50 is qing lol.

Edited by Utopii

I gotta say I respect the Prime-Defense for the games today. Hope to see your A-team at some point.

GGs

Also, PD's best of the best are AFK for a bit, not to insult the guys that PD currently has, but any of their members currently playing will admit that at least their best 3 (and best by far) are swamped with college/grad school stuff.

Edited by Carter_Mathis
typo

Well, we got our first loss on Jedi Covenant, to Uncensored.

No team even planted a single bomb at the first door and they won the 50/50 coin toss.

I am a little annoyed that it isn't like 1.4 yet so we won on kills, but tbh they definitely deserved the win.

Good job Uncensored.

WZ SS here

http://i47.tinypic.com/mszew.jpg

noooo, a boring accounting class kept me out of this :(

Well, we got our first loss on Jedi Covenant, to Uncensored.

No team even planted a single bomb at the first door and they won the 50/50 coin toss.

I am a little annoyed that it isn't like 1.4 yet so we won on kills, but tbh they definitely deserved the win.

Good job Uncensored.

WZ SS here

http://i47.tinypic.com/mszew.jpg

Thank you sir, you guys play a great game. Looking forward to more matches. Soon we'll run our pub side too. (maybe tonight)

In tradition of posting every match http://i48.tinypic.com/21l7ggk.jpg

Such a good game as well! Really enjoyed it.

We have a few people that are very mad we tunnel visioned left! Was a good move by you though.

We haven't had this competition in about a month..

& We are glad to be here

TBH that LD50 group looks a bit green. A recruit in there and some non regulars. I look forward to seeing how uncensored fairs against our main RWZ crew.

Overall, looks like you all had some good games though and I like that both teams are being mature and overall have good sportsmanship. Let's keep it up and keep them q's a popping!

TBH that LD50 group looks a bit green. A recruit in there and some non regulars. I look forward to seeing how uncensored fairs against our main RWZ crew.

Overall, looks like you all had some good games though and I like that both teams are being mature and overall have good sportsmanship. Let's keep it up and keep them q's a popping!

We had one of our healers doing his first rateds with us, in battlemasters/recruit gear.

Couldn't we just leave it at good games.

Edited by Draank

That's cool. I wasn't there so I don't know how the games went besides the ss's.

All I know is by looking at the screenshots you guys played a lot of people that don't pvp with us on a regular basis for our RWZ group. About 3 to be exact.

Also the total was: 1/1/1 right?

Keep in mind I am not diminishing your win. Just the fact that you guys beat em once is awesome and not an easy feat by any means. I say that because we might actually have some fun competition again. Like I said earlier. I look forward to playing you guys, personally, and with our main squad. ;)

Edited by Utopii