Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to the the pubs in that heated knock out full length Novare last night as well as Tenderloins, Zerkonis, Vadkuh, Bruhehe, and the multiple other imps who chased my scoundrel around middle for the best match I've had in a long time.

Which scoundrel were you? Rin?

that ap tank works wonders dosent it.

Yeah, getting smashed with a bunch pugs night after night when I got tired of facerolling on imp side and solo queued on pub side taught me that.

Anyway, GG and all that good **** Bruha (I'm assuming this is Bruha), I for one enjoyed having a non-faceroll match for once.

Reading back people did their top 3 of each class on both factions so imma do mines excluding any of my toons and i would recommend everyone do the same!

Republic:

Sage- Anoch, Exa'dal(sorry if i misspelled ur name), Michuru( when she plays)

Shadow- Shamaya, Dizeren( when he plays) Wildfire

Sentinel- Catheana, Hikarie, Break

Guardian- Ferratus, Cerin, Lyss'a

Gunslinger- Dock, Beaumont (and a few others that im only mildly impressed by)

Scoundrel- Nollie( whatever her current name is) Sno, Whooter

Commando: Celios, Severin, Dimitrios

Vanguard: Tacta, Courmac, Duraste

Empire:

Sorceror- Mauri, Weezus, Dominance

Assassin- Peb, Faatt, Instinct

Marauder- Ragnak, Edge, Hyperion

Juggernaut- Tristrin, Grimrave, Frencho( his current name)

Sniper- Tsarunai, Church, Deathwish

Operative- Tenderloins, Tor, Nova

Mercenary- Ro'ken, Emisha, Bibifhet

Powertech: VIcious, Odessu, Raando

I picked each one based on my opinion alone, these aren't statistics or anything so feel free to post your own or comment on mine, up to you.

I think this list is pretty legit it wanna point out Thamuz is also one bad *** sniper

Shout out to the the pubs in that heated knock out full length Novare last night as well as Tenderloins, Zerkonis, Vadkuh, Bruhehe, and the multiple other imps who chased my scoundrel around middle for the best match I've had in a long time.

Your sentinels were really mean to Bruha :(

it was a good game, but having the 2 smashers with aoe dmg reduction and ap tank is undoubtedly a huge advantage. as well as having 2 op healers lol. so as far as comp was concerned you guys deff had the upper hand.

I always knew the day would come that "FOTM" and "Merc" would be in the same sentence :cool:

Probably why you rolled one you FOTMer... ;)

And Arash, I didn't say you're bad, I suggested you do more objective in huttball. How crazy of me, I know... :D

I heard people saying it's nowhere near the 1.0 concealment nightmare yet.

I am so glad I wasn't here for the concealment roflstomp globaling people ******** in 1.0.

It was nuts, back then I seen a 10k crit, and that's when people only had 19k health max lol.

If it wasn't that it was grav rounds and tracer missiles :(

I heard people saying it's nowhere near the 1.0 concealment nightmare yet.

I am so glad I wasn't here for the concealment roflstomp globaling people ******** in 1.0.

The fond memories of going around the pit with another operative, hidden striking the same person and they'd die before they got off the ground. Though the real reason I enjoyed it was; commando running animation + hidden strike knock down animation + the terrible server lag (back then it made people teleport well forward after you stunned them), if you timed your hidden strike correctly all those mixed together made it look like their character was running then tripped on their own and fell on their face.

I feel bad for the people we did that to but the hilarious animation was priceless. Lately I feel like I'm getting paid back for my terrible deeds, **** you karma and all the ops trying to gank my under-geared ***.

The fond memories of going around the pit with another operative, hidden striking the same person and they'd die before they got off the ground. Though the real reason I enjoyed it was; commando running animation + hidden strike knock down animation + the terrible server lag (back then it made people teleport well forward after you stunned them), if you timed your hidden strike correctly all those mixed together made it look like their character was running then tripped on their own and fell on their face.

I feel bad for the people we did that to but the hilarious animation was priceless. Lately I feel like I'm getting paid back for my terrible deeds, **** you karma and all the ops trying to gank my under-geared ***.

But but but... i liked killing you =[