Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

Yeah, definitely starting to really respect Xaverri. Nice person.

I wish I was as patient as that dude. For someone that solo-queue's like 90% of the time, that kid's a saint.

<3

and believe me the solo queue can really get to me sometimes... especially when I end up the main focus. Literally had someone in an arena say "Oh thank goodness Xaverri is here, now everyone will be after her so I can actually do some damage", and sure enough...

you're 'supposed' to let me free cast - it's purple lasers of love, I swear! :p

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to that one Assassin who focused me in every single ranked game without fail today.

You're annoying. But I love you.

Axe'r or something. I forgot. Something short like that.

~Skaiya

Edited by Shenyu

Shout out to that one Assassin who focused me in every single ranked game without fail today.

You're annoying. But I love you.

Axe'r or something. I forgot. Something short like that.

~Skaiya

Shout out to you, Skaiya, for being such a good target that didn't often die so that me and the rest of the team could kill the enemy >.> <3

Also a shout out to Synaria (Spell check) for Assassin skills.

Char, Jerry, Osi, and Rando....You know what was up last night. I doff my cap, gentlemen. Good times.

Also, a shout out to Tam, I've really enjoyed playing and chatting with you since I returned to the game.

Lastly, a shout out to the Regulators (coughGameSharkcough) that I've been playing with regularly. Great group of guys.

Edited by Cluttered

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to a few people that have been incredibly generous in the last couple days while I've been outfitting my Shadow:

1. Thanks to Jerry for offering to make me a new yellow/black crystal without me even asking after I stupidly replaced mine on accident.

2. Thanks to Lakas for randomly sending me a purple Resolve 28 augment completely out of the blue.

3. Thanks to Dav'ron, who I met just tonight and when I mentioned I needed to log over and send 6k to Jatink to finish his last augment, had me come over and generously gave me $500,000 credits.

4. Thanks to Sledgehammer for the numerous items - gear, money, and augments that he has supplied me.

It's great to see this kind of generosity from people that owe you nothing. Can't begin to express how much it means to me. Thanks again!

I returned to SWTOR just under 2 weeks ago, and I started from scratch. I rolled Tristessa as my main, and since she's existed, I've made a lot of friends and rivals in PvP alike. I just want to say first off, props to most of the Imp side random groups I've been queued in 10-29 and now 30-54. I love the cohesion and coordination I've experienced. To the Pubs: Keep on focusing me to kill me, because you'll never beat ol' Trissy one on one.

Individual shouts:

Tsinca - Op healer (rolling with me and keeping me up)

ViperSeven - Commando (for giving me a good fight and being one of my favorite rivals)

Kur.

Merc in the 30-54 bracket. He's got what I call a "Baddie-Proof Tracer Missle". First thing I see casting is Power Shot instead of Tracer Missle. It took me a few deaths to remember to check what I'm interrupting before hitting my button.

I learned something new from Kur...well played sir.

he will be missed. single most terrifying sin ever. although faatt brownies right up there now.

Dunno about that. You guys never got to see what Equil could really do. Pretty sure he's unmatched. Peb is good, hand down, but I wouldn't say the best.

Also, shout outs to Kirista. A really nasty sage.

Edited by Luckeyduckey