Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, some of the posts in this thread make me feel like a sucker for playing the right way and solo-queuing my way to what gear I do have, struggling through loss after loss after loss to premade after premade ever since launch.

Man, some of the posts in this thread make me feel like a sucker for playing the right way and solo-queuing my way to what gear I do have, struggling through loss after loss after loss to premade after premade ever since launch.

There is nothing wrong with queuing solo. If you like solo then it's all good. However, if you want to be a part of a premade and just have never given it a shot, that makes you a sucker.

Most of Game Genie is lucky if they're in full Partisan. Only a few of us have a mixture of Conqueror pieces. I think your fear of undergearing is wildly overstated. I can only think of maybe 1 or 2 people with full conqueror, if that. You should inspect us, some of us don't even have full augments.

And in any case, getting a full set of Partisan is easy to do, and that's all you really need. Sure, it makes a small bit of difference, I'm not arguing that. This game is however, a team sport, especially with the changes post 2.0, so team coordinated play is going to win out over 1v1 duels.

Edited by VtTethias

Shout out to every single Smasher ever who brings along three of his friends and beats me to a pul-.. wrong thread.

I would like to celebrate Cashius, for protecting my butt in WZ's and letting me pull him around catwalks in Huttball.

Says the Powertech.

Lmfao. This guy is great.

Don't worry one day people will realize every DPS class has a derpy rotation. That its how you peel, stance dance, play objectives and detaunt/offheal that counts.

I'd like to give a couple of shout-outs.

Thaeya, Thank you for your awesome healing, and for still being able to read me so well in PvP, our teamwork is near flawless!

Skaiya, one of my new recruits, you've really come into your own as a healer, and our huttball play is rather well.

Becka, for always being ready to node defend like a boss.

To some of the guys across the way on pub side, thanks for making PvP fun...

Keep it up guys!

Rotations/Priorities are easy. It's the situationals that separate the wheat from the chaff. Not to mention a keen macroawareness of the flow of the warzone. So a quick shout out to those players who respond quickly to my callouts.

A thank you to <Project Mayhem> and <The Watchmen> for some challenging opposition in regulars early yesterday evening, in particular a couple of very entertaining Huttball matches.

Looking forward to either/both guild(s) joining us for the ranked scene over on PoT5 later this month.

A thank you to <Project Mayhem> and <The Watchmen> for some challenging opposition in regulars early yesterday evening, in particular a couple of very entertaining Huttball matches.

Looking forward to either/both guild(s) joining us for the ranked scene over on PoT5 later this month.

those were some rough games.fun tho

My first time giving a shoutout, i'm so excited /squeal.

Anyway Shoutout to SC for doing ranked tonight and having 2 hypergates that went to 9x and ended before either team had 600points. The matches were fun.

Anyway Shoutout to SC for doing ranked tonight and having 2 hypergates that went to 9x and ended before either team had 600points. The matches were fun.

Sure were.

Shout out to Peyton from <Game Genie> for being a bamf. His hard-on for me makes the Eiffel Tower look small.

GG, ggs.

Damn, would have killed to see those matches. Most I've seen is 7x in regulars.

Sure were.

Shout out to Peyton from <Game Genie> for being a bamf. His hard-on for me makes the Eiffel Tower look small.

GG, ggs.

He gets that alot ;)

But yeah, even tho it was around 3-4AM for me I'm always up for some ranked, thanks for the games everyone :)