Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know how much u surivive with a good dps chasing ur tail... my bet is not a lot with that expertise.

Oh, my survivability under focus fire was nil. Had a couple matches where I was marked and culled off by three-ish DPS every time I spawned. I had no trouble surviving a single DPS though. I took a crud ton of damage, but high level PvE gear has a surprising amount of stats, so my health was pretty spiky, but my healing output was very good. Bolster does a nice job, overall.

I wouldn't want to run that gear seriously though. Just using it now because this character doesn't have post-2.0 PvP gear and I wasn't feeling up to crafting a bunch of 66s last night.

Oh, my survivability under focus fire was nil. Had a couple matches where I was marked and culled off by three-ish DPS every time I spawned. I had no trouble surviving a single DPS though. I took a crud ton of damage, but high level PvE gear has a surprising amount of stats, so my health was pretty spiky, but my healing output was very good. Bolster does a nice job, overall.

I wouldn't want to run that gear seriously though. Just using it now because this character doesn't have post-2.0 PvP gear and I wasn't feeling up to crafting a bunch of 66s last night.

We did some minor tests back in the 1.x days. It turned out that running around in (mostly) high end PvE gear (and very little expertise) actually increased your HPS. The only problem was the decrease in survivability.

Edited by Weeblie

I just want to shout out to all my PVP frainds...

The elitists

The solo queuers

The bads

The AFK node guards

Captain 1v5

The mez breakers

Single target AOE guy.

The one trick ponies

The one Ups-men

The DPS first healers

The solo kill farmers

The auto-attackers

The no-stealth stealthers

The No stancers

The WZ comediens

The cheerleaders

The trash-talkers

The sap-cappers

And the match quitters...

I love you all, and may all your matches be filled with the tears of your enemies... or teammates... or whatever.