Companion Story follow up!

Kremus

After speaking about the character story follow up, I feel the need to ask for some follow up for the companions.

For instance I really would like to see the SI and Xalek going on a mission to find more power. Xalek has a very uggly accident and is near death. But the SI still thinks he has some use for his apprentice, and maybe an opportunity to better control him, since he says that someday "he wants to be the master". So he rebuilds Xalek and, VOILÁ, your very own General Grievous. Same specie and everything.

Would love to see the Emperor get some control back on Kira, since she still has some bad ideas... Saving the Jedi Order instead the Republic is not a good thing to teach your future Padawan, nor is acting without thinking. So she still has a mean streak inside.

What if an obscure Dark Lord notes Ensign Temple "potential" and tries to make her his apprentice? And now the Agent has to defend her.

As a SW, I first romanced Jaesa, then dumped her for Vette. Jaesa was less then pleased for that, And even said, "dont sleep too soudly Twilek.." Figured out that I was already too evil, I didnt need too wake up with the same thing next to me, What if Jaesa was after Vette. What if she now trys to betray you for payback against your bad romance? That would be sweet.

Anymore ideas guys? ;)

Overall I think on the Imperial side, SW's companion stories are the best, Vette, Quinn and Jaesa all played important role for a long while. You could also decide Jasea's persona. SI only got Khem/Zash as the super important one. BH is pretty much Mako and Skadge got a bit in the end. IA got Kaylio and Lokin. Edited by Slowpokeking

I'd personally like to find out the whole story behind Mako and her "sisters."

Oh good grief yes, that was so... clumsy in how it ended. It's like they ran out of paper half way through and just quickly scribbled in "and then the whole thing was solved" at the bottom of the last page.

What if an obscure Dark Lord notes Ensign Temple "potential" and tries to make her his apprentice? And now the Agent has to defend her.

If that ever happens, s/he can have her. I'll even gag her, gift wrap her and personally deliver her to a dark temple of her/his choosing.

What? I can't stand Ensign Temple. It might have something to do with her being an enourmous hypocrite.

Oh good grief yes, that was so... clumsy in how it ended. It's like they ran out of paper half way through and just quickly scribbled in "and then the whole thing was solved" at the bottom of the last page.

If that ever happens, s/he can have her. I'll even gag her, gift wrap her and personally deliver her to a dark temple of her/his choosing.

What? I can't stand Ensign Temple. It might have something to do with her being an enourmous hypocrite.

What, a character written with a fault? What were the writers thinking??

Honestly it's the possible conflicts that keep me interested...I like wondering who's going to end up getting me screwed over next, lol

What, a character written with a fault? What were the writers thinking??

Right. Because saying I don't like a character due to a particular trait I find contemptible and would happily cart her off given the opportunity is the same as saying I think they should be written without faults.

I mean, it's not remotely the same thing, but sure.

Edited by Bleeters