Best looking duo pistols?

Letsjet

I quite like using 2 of these little things.

The blue glowy bit is awesome, not too fond of the firing sound though which to me is just as important, if not more important than the looks. :(

Does anyone know if there is another model version of the famous DTB-27 bolt pistol? I think there are some models on rep side for gunslingers but I'm guessing they're exclusively BOP (according to torhead) and therefore impossible to get on imp side? I'd love to use two of these models on my merc.

Edited by Sinsavz

I quite like using 2 of these little things.

The blue glowy bit is awesome, not too fond of the firing sound though which to me is just as important, if not more important than the looks. :(

Does anyone know if there is another model version of the famous DTB-27 bolt pistol? I think there are some models on rep side for gunslingers but I'm guessing they're exclusively BOP (according to torhead) and therefore impossible to get on imp side? I'd love to use two of these models on my merc.

Take a look at the X-213 Laser Disruptor. Not exactly the same, but it might make an interesting "big and small" contrast.

• 2 weeks later...
Using the Armstech crafted ones right now. I think they look pretty neat. Rocksteady and Gamble. A close second for me would be the D-200's, but I just can't get over the squeaky sound they make.

Speaking of the Armstech pistols, why are they either "Ranged Main Hand" *or* "Ranged Off Hand"? Why couldn't they just be "Ranged Main Hand, Ranged Off Hand"? You always end up with mismatched pistols. :mad:

Speaking of the Armstech pistols, why are they either "Ranged Main Hand" *or* "Ranged Off Hand"? Why couldn't they just be "Ranged Main Hand, Ranged Off Hand"? You always end up with mismatched pistols. :mad:

Yeah that can be pretty irritating. Luckily these pistols have the same model, just different color schemes and engravings.

what level were you when you farmed them? Been killing the guy, but zero loot has dropped.

I am level 27 BTW. WOndering if my level is because of why nothing is dropping...

took forever. i got 5 in 6 days. Dr. Phil, Shadow, and Wrath are on a 15 min timer. I logged my 40 assassin there. There is an anti camp rule. After 2 kills, log in and out.

Edited by Letsjet
spelling

what level were you when you farmed them? Been killing the guy, but zero loot has dropped.

I am level 27 BTW. WOndering if my level is because of why nothing is dropping...

You need to logout and log back in after every 3rd kill because they stop dropping loot after the 3rd kill.

You need to logout and log back in after every 3rd kill because they stop dropping loot after the 3rd kill.

I never had to log out and back in and I farmed them for awhile. Although, after 1.4, I killed them and only got credits. Didn't bother going back after that.

I love the sound of vettes abilities (smugglers have the same sound fx, charged blast i think) are there any pistols with that same sound. Looking for something with more of a gunshot than a pew pew. thanks

Edited by Matelos

My current set gives a nice 'high tech' look.

Battlemaster main hand.

X-201 searing sabotour off hand.

http://imageshack.us/a/img694/8315/blastersr.jpg

The X-201 is the same model minus the 'scope' on the BM main hand.

I havn't found any off hand that matched the BM exactly, but I think it might actually be cooler having the scope on main hand only.

Edited by Voranis