The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Don't use Sparkle Powder on your ship

Screaming_Ziva

So let's review: a poster offers up information for all and sundry that using an item may cause a problem. The first person to reply accuses of her being an idiot. And strangely, with a community of such fun loving and friendly people, the game is bleeding subs.

No one accused anyone of being an idiot. The OP does not make clear how many times the sparkle powder was used, believing that it was used many times is not an irrational response.

Go somewhere else to peddle your gloom, doom, and pessimism. Don't be a wet blanket in this otherwise amusing thread.

Edited by Vandicus

No. I used it once. It doesn't turn off and keeps resetting itself. Besides, it has a cooldown on it anyway and there's no way you would be able to do that normally.

My apologies. I have never used the stuff before and was not aware of the cooldown.

Why would you use sparkle powder on the ship? All it does is get stuck in the air filtration units and oxygen scrubbers, which makes the air look and taste all funny. And then when the ship droid finally gets it all cleaned out he starts whining about that all the time, and I think we're all tired of hearing him prattle on endlessly anyway. :cool:

Why would you use sparkle powder on the ship? All it does is get stuck in the air filtration units and oxygen scrubbers, which makes the air look and taste all funny. And then when the ship droid finally gets it all cleaned out he starts whining about that all the time, and I think we're all tired of hearing him prattle on endlessly anyway. :cool:

ROFL You gave me such a great idea how to drive my droid nuts:) thank you!!!!!!!!

So let's review: a poster offers up information for all and sundry that using an item may cause a problem. The first person to reply accuses of her being an idiot. And strangely, with a community of such fun loving and friendly people, the game is bleeding subs.

I'm with you dude. Just like the people in the 'chat bubbles' thread that's active in General right now. This community is horrid, and saying horrid is actually a compliment to whats actually happening

Edited by FourTwent

I'm with you dude. Just like the people in the 'chat bubbles' thread that's active in General right now. This community is horrid, and saying horrid is actually a compliment to whats actually happening

Interestingly enough, I am pretty sure that I am the first person to reply and in no way did I accuse him/her of being an idiot. I even went as far to apologize when he/she clarified.

Is it irony that you are accusing other folks of being horrid?

No one accused anyone of being an idiot. The OP does not make clear how many times the sparkle powder was used, believing that it was used many times is not an irrational response.

Go somewhere else to peddle your gloom, doom, and pessimism. Don't be a wet blanket in this otherwise amusing thread.

Right, my mistake, that first post was incredibly supportive :rolleyes:

Conrad is that you?