Sith in a Pretty Dress: Chronicles of Adwynyth

Adwynyth

Aww, they're married and on Voss.

Oh, sh*t they're married and on Voss.

I sense torture in my future...

Oh, so much. So much torture.

*whimper*

How do you ALWAYS manage to post while I'm putting together a post. QUINN! What did you plant on my computer?

I'm sure I have no idea...*wheeze, cough*...how can you...Force Choke me? You're not Force Sens...*choke*

You're my character, remember?

Actually, I belong to Bio--*chokes more*

Whose universe do you, specifically, live in?

Hey, Quinnie-butt, what are you--? Ooo...fun time! *grabs a stool and some popcorn*

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you always manage to post while i'm putting together a post. Quinn! What did you plant on my computer?

i'm sure i have no idea...*wheeze, cough*...how can you...force choke me? You're not force sens...*choke*

you're my character, remember?

actually, i belong to bio--*chokes more*

whose universe do you, specifically, live in?

hey, quinnie-butt, what are you--? Ooo...fun time! *grabs a stool and some popcorn*

i'm a ninja! *poof*

EDIT:

The auto-capslock fixer on this forum is ridiculous. Just... ugh. Ruins my ninja time! *POOF*

Edited by irishfino

Timeline: Taris, last scene of Sith Warrior class missions

Sith Warrior Taris spoilers galore

"...but a good leader always has an exit strategy--" General Faraire started for the opposite exit from the bunker.

Pierce entered, a massive blaster pistol pointed right at the General's face, followed by Quinn and Moff Hurdenn. "Not so fast, General. I thought you might try to run."

"Perfect timing, Quinn, as usual. Do you plan these entrances to the second?"

Quinn's face was the picture of innocence. "I'm sure it was just fortunate timing, my lord."

Faraire was unimpressed with the banter. "I surrender. I expect to be afforded--"

Just at that moment, Vette came flying in, clad in her usual slave-girl outfit, and practically danced up to Faraire, finishing with a pistol butt to the General's head. "HAYAAAH!" He went down as if pole-axed.

"Vette! That was entirely inappropriate!" Quinn appeared far more angry to have his entrance and monologue ruined than to see the General lying on the floor unconscious.

Adwynyth chimed in. "Yeah, Vette, seriously...what the hell?"

"Cool your jets, Captain Dramatic Entrance. I'm still running on adrenaline from our little adventure earlier. And you're just gonna kill him anyway, Ad."

*poink* The sound carried throughout the bunker, and Jaesa was so surprised to hear it that she didn't have time to cover herself. "No!" The top, a twin to Vette's, fell to the ground and left nothing to the imagination as Jaesa stood there, furious. She shot an intense burst of Force lightning at the top, incinerating it, before realizing that there was nothing else around to wear; not even Adwynyth's kit bag was present, having been left behind somewhere back earlier in the battle.

Quinn simply gazed solemnly, sweating profusely, standing in parade rest as usual. Moff Hurdenn had the good grace to look away, blushing and appearing very embarrassed for the young woman. Pierce...well, Pierce rushed forward and took off his jacket. Jaesa was grateful that the large man was coming to her rescue and being the white knight that suspected he--wait, why was he picking her up and dropping his jacket on the floor instead of dr*ping it around her? "We'll be in...um...somebody's bunk."

Jaesa had picked up on PIerce's feelings and a few of the louder thoughts through the Force and grinned devilishly. "The General's, probably." And then they were gone.

Quinn was suddenly at Adwynyth's elbow, whispering something in her ear. The next moment, her eyes widening, she physically grabbed and hauled him out of the bunker at Force-enhanced speed. The sound of a speeder could be heard revving to redline and rocketing off.

Vette was left in the bunker along with Moff Hurdenn. "Uh yeah...I guess that leaves me in charge. Anything else...um...Imperial to do?"

"Well, I had these transfer papers for Pierce...he very much wants to work for Lord Adwynyth." The Imperial seemed equal measures ready to cry for the lack of protocol, left out of the amorous lovefest, afraid of and lacking any interest in Vette, and disappointed that no one had thought of what to do with the unconscious General at his feet.

Just then, sounds began to emerge from elsewhere nearby in the base. Apparently, Jaesa was a screamer. The Moff pulled his pistol, startling Vette into wondering if he was going to kill the couple in cold blood for ruining the moment. She pulled her own blasters. "Hey now, what are you--?"

Hurdenn put two bolts into Faraire's head, threw the bundle of papers at Vette, and stomped furiously out of the bunker, swearing loudly when he realized that the speeder Quinn and Adwynyth had taken was his. He began to stalk off, presumably towards the Crater Base.

For absolutely the first time in her life, Vette had no words. None. She was speechless.

She didn't like the feeling.

Yes, another Vette one. Kinda. Sorta.

EDIT: Fixed the spelling of Hurdenn's name.

Edited by Adwynyth

Timeline: Taris, last scene of Sith Warrior class missions

Sith Warrior Taris spoilers galore

Vette was left in the bunker along with Moff Hurdenn. "Uh yeah...I guess that leaves me in charge. Anything else...um...Imperial to do?"

"Well, I had these transfer papers for Pierce...he very much wants to work for Lord Adwynyth." The Imperial seemed equal measures ready to cry for the lack of protocol, left out of the amorous lovefest, afraid of and lacking any interest in Vette, and disappointed that no one had thought of what to do with the unconscious General at his feet.

Fan. freaking. tastic.

Fan. freaking. tastic.

Why thankee. :p

Heehee, Pierce/Jaesa.

A match made in what the fu-

>:[

-n

That's what I thought.

You have a problem with that match, skinny?

You might not want to be mean to this one. He's not like our Quinn.

Still blows up right nice with the proper explosive, I'd bet.

Wait...that was YOU?

No idea what you're talking about...Captain. *wolfish grin*

I laughed so hard at this :D Pierce/Jaesa <3

I should have gotten together with him universes sooner. He's so b--

Now now. No need to brag on my behalf.

--ad at dating, though.

Wait, what?

Sorry, hun. But you are.

(distantly) HA HA!

*throws a wrench*

Ow! Jerk!

Timeline: Nar Shaddaa

No spoilers

"'Ride me like a ronto.'"

"Ewww...okay, how about this? 'Now you're about to see something impressive.'"

"YUCK!" Vette tossed her head so much that her lekku slapped the wall of the lounge behind her. "Ow."

Quinn walked in from the bridge, wondering at the thumping and what the Twi'lek and the Sith they both worked for were talking about. "My lord?"

"Oo, there's a good one," Vette giggled. Adwynyth threw a pillow at her.

"Yes, Captain?" This being "girl time", she and Vette were on the couch in the ship's lounge, wearing simple nightgowns. Sometimes, they shared a bottle of wine, sometimes they watched a silly or heart-rending or inspiring movie, but many times like this, they just talked. Vette had experience far beyond her years, and had seemingly done everything one could do to get by while in her teen years. The fact that she still maintained her breezy, silly personality after slavery, piracy, and everything else she'd done was amazing in and of itself. She was the perfect little sister for the relatively sheltered Sith.

"The ship is secure, and I was wondering...if I might join you?"

So, the talk about loosening up had borne fruit. As awkward and stiff as he was, Quinn was at least making an effort. At Adwynyth's welcoming gesture, he looked for a long moment at the only empty spot on the couch, then finally decided to sit next to Vette, albeit stiffly. Landing struts would be less rigid than Quinn's ramrod straight posture.

Vette, of course, was having none of this "comfortable distance" thing when it came to Quinn. Recovering from the shock of him actually trying to be socialble, she turned sideways and laid down with her head on his lap, looking up at him impishly. "So, Quinnie-poo, whaddaya wanna talk about?"

The Captain's face went through surprise, horror, disgust, anger, and resignation faster than humanly possible, settling on the last. He came as close to ignoring the Twi'lek as possible and addressed the Sith across from him. "Actually, my lord, I was wondering as to the topic of your conversation?"

"Big bedroom turn-offs."

"My lord?" His confusion was palpable.

Vette chimed in. "There's one right there."

Adwynyth swiped at Vette's feet with another pillow, grinning. "Quiet you." She turned her attention back to Quinn. "You know, phrases, boasts, bad pickup lines....things said in intimate company that make a libido shrivel."

Quinn looked as if he'd been hit with a ronto prod. "My lord, that is enitrely inappropriate."

Vette ticked off another point on one hand. "And that's two."

He looked down at Vette. "I must insist that you stop this immediately."

Another finger up. "There's three."

"Well, Captain, maybe we could change up the topic a bit. How about turn-ons?"

"I believe that would still be inappropriate, my lord, but in the spirit of the moment..." he trailed off, clearly having no ideas to share.

Vette came to his rescue, actually taking pity on the Imperial's helpless awkwardness for once. "Tattoos."

"Eww. I've never been into tattoos." Vette, having seen the Sith less than dressed while she was trying out her various "looks", smirked knowingly. "Not a word. That was a drunken mistake." She tried to move on before Quinn picked up on what she meant. "Clear blue eyes." She said it without even realizing that Quinn shared that particular trait.

Vette continued. "I like big men. The type that could carry me without even noticing I was there. Especially the type that would just pick me up and take me to the bedroom without asking."

"I dunno...musclebound brutes never really did it for me. I'm into more cerebral types." Again, Quinn fit that description, and nobody seemed to pick up on it.

Quinn piped up at that point. "A well-developed sense of decorum." He was trying to contribute and be part of the group; Adwynyth had to give him that. Vette curled up in a fit of laughter and Quinn frowned a little.

The Twi'lek finally recovered her breath and looked straight at Quinn's face. "What, are you gonna tell us next that a perfect military uniform and a shock collar--" Quinn's expression moved not a millimeter. Something happened, because her eyes got wide and she fairly launched herself off the couch, looking like she wanted to be anywhere but near Quinn's lap, or Quinn at all. "Ewwwwww! I think I need a shower! YUCK!" and she was gone around the corner toward the crew 'fresher.

Quinn was behind the couch, standing in parade rest. Adwynyth hadn't even noticed him getting up, although it must have been rushed. "I'll be on the bridge, my lord." He walked a bit more stiffly than usual to the bridge portal and was gone.

The young Sith sat on the couch, dumbfounded and unable to figure out what had just happened.

Vette couldn't bring herself to reveal it for months.

I doubt I would be able to rise to the occasion with a Twi'lek on my lap...

HAH!

*snerk*

I was ignoring her. It was the Sith apprentice across from me who...

Yes, we know, Captain Stiff-Drawers...EW! That takes on a whole new meaning now. EWW! EWWWWWW! *runs off*

HA! So freaked out you even forgot to...MY WALLET! VETTE!

Did you really think she'd forget that?

Quiet you.

(from a distance) HA HA!

I was ignoring her. It was the Sith apprentice across from me who...

Yes, we know, Captain Stiff-Drawers...EW! That takes on a whole new meaning now. EWW! EWWWWWW! *runs off*

HA! So freaked out you even forgot to...MY WALLET! VETTE!

Did you really think she'd forget that?

Quiet you.

(from a distance) HA HA!

Only our favorite Captain could manage to expend the entire contents of his wallet getting lap activity from a Twi'lek without deriving an ounce of satisfaction from it.

Timeline: after Hoth

No spoilers I can think of

"My lord, I don't understand what you hope to accomplish by barring me from the ship."

"I'm not barring you from the ship. This isn't a punishment, Quinn." Adwynyth sighed, exasperated, then started again. "Every being has repressed desires, feelings, the need to blow off a little steam. Passions are part of who we are, and every once in a while, even the most...repressed...need to go engage in a little debauchery." She looked at him askance, mock-suspicious. "Unless you're a droid. Are you secretly a droid?"

"If I said 'beep beep whistle click', would you let me back on the ship?"

"No."

"Then I suppose I have to admit being human, my lord. But this is still unnecessary. I am functioning at peak effic--"

"Don't say that again, Captain. Putting laxative in my morning caffa instead of, well, caffa..."

"Let me apologize again for that slip, my lord."

"It's okay...I know it was an honest mistake. But that's not all. Sneaking into Vette's room and sorting her panties by color..."

"She did actually thank me for that, after making a sort of 'squee' sound..."

"...polishing all of Pierce's explosives until he could no longer read the yield labels..."

"...the inferior ink used..."

"Tell him that next time he has to figure out whether a grenade will take out a room or a city block! Then there's drugging Broonmark and inventing and then executing a 'regulation haircut for hirsute beings'. I had to physically restrain him from killing you on the spot when he woke up. Poor thing still looks like a poodle."

"He is more identifiable now, my lord, in case we fight any more Talz..."

"And poor Jaesa. I don't know how you managed to break into her diary, but sorting it by level of angst..."

"I felt it would be helpful if she could compare--"

"Enough." She rubbed her face in frustration and sighed again. "Quinn, you're starting to lose it, and I think it's due to being on constant duty for a year without downtime. You are hereby banished from this ship and on 'mandatory leave' for a period of three days, or until you appear to be completely refreshed, as reported by my network of spies." Her eyes danced with mischief. "Now go have fun."

"But why won't you come with me, my lord? We are, after all, romantically involved..."

The Sith cringed. "Don't make it sound so clinical. Anyway, you need time to relax by yourself without having to worry about pleasing me, which you always do so don't deny it." She said that last to cut off the inevitable objection that was forming on his half-parted lips.

The Imperial sighed in resignation. "Couldn't you at least allow me to wear my uniform?"

"No. You can't relax in that thing. You'd be sitting at the closest possible chair in the closest possible cantina to the ship, drinking non-alcoholic drinks and mentally perfecting your 'parade rest' pose."

He looked sheepish. "Am I really that predictable?"

"Yes. At least until you get some time off to relax and pursue what you want for a few days. Now shoo! Jaesa and Vette and I are going to braid poor Broonmark's remaining hair and see if we can make him stop crying."

"But...Talz don't have tear ducts, my lord."

"Exactly. Go away! And enjoy yourself, Malavai." She kissed him quickly and headed up the ramp, smiling to rob her order of any malice.

"Very well. I'll see you in a few days. my l--...Adwynyth, my love."

"There you go...good start. Have fun, sweety!" She waved and closed the ramp, cutting him off from the only home he'd known since Balmorra.

This was going to be rather difficult.

Edited by Adwynyth

Vive la shenanigans!

Seriously, the fates of Broonmark and Jaesa here had me in stitches. Any thought with the word "hirsute" in it is automatically hilarious.

"Khem admired Broonmark's hirsute form, as well as his prowess in combat. Truly, this was a lover worthy of the battlefields of Yn and Chabosh. He only hoped Qyzen would approve and join in--" OW! OW! OOWW!!!! Stop hitting me!

There isn't enough mindbleach in the entire GALAXY to make that go away!

Harder, Master! He's not bleeding enough yet!

I wanna hear more.

(simultaneously) What? What? What?

Blooorp.

Edited by Adwynyth

I actually made a hrnngghh sound at this line.

priceless.

Hee hee! Thankee. :D

Too bad it didn't work.

Bllllorrrrp.

Awww...that's sweet of you to say, Broonmark! :)

*wanders off*

What did he say?

Hell if I know. Is that even speech, or just gas from lunch?

"Khem admired Broonmark's hirsute form, as well as his prowess in combat. Truly, this was a lover worthy of the battlefields of Yn and Chabosh. He only hoped Qyzen would approve and join in--" OW! OW! OOWW!!!! Stop hitting me!

I wanna hear more.

Blooorp.

Someone hand me acid. Lots of it. I need to pour it on my poor brain NOW!

I wanna hear more.

Blooorp.

How does it feel to be one of the elite company who has written suggestive Broonmark fic?

I hope it feels horrible. Really, really horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself. I despised myself for several seconds at least the day I realized I'd done it.

Then I laughed a lot, kinda like I'm doing now.

Someone hand me acid. Lots of it. I need to pour it on my poor brain NOW!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rak_03:

How does it feel to be one of the elite company who has written suggestive Broonmark fic?

Glorious.

What? You didn't even write it.

It still feels glorious. *strips nekkid and basks*

Ugh.

I hope it feels horrible. Really, really horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself. I despised myself for several seconds at least the day I realized I'd done it.

I do despise myself.

You didn't write it either.

So? *ignites lightsaber, prepares to commit seppuku*

Then I laughed a lot, kinda like I'm doing now.

YAY LAUGHING! :D

You didn't write it eith--OH NO YOU DON'T!

A slave collar? Again? You bastard!

That's what you get. No more pickpocketing for you!

okay you guys.. making me giggle hysterically is making people look at me funny.

Probably a very good thing I can't read this at work. But when I am in my car at lunch reading this stuff, hiccuping because I am laughing so hard, I know people think I really have vodka in my water bottle :eek: