What is the planet that you hate?

EzioAdam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Taris on Pub and Imp side. I'm so glad its early for Pubs so I can get it over with quickly. I always stall out there on my Imps cause I can't stand the changes to the planet.

I dislike Alderaan on Imp side. Not sure why, it's not so bad to me Pub side.

Hutta. HATE Hutta. So. So. Much. Nem'ro can go shove off. Seriously you slug. Shut up.

Belsavis feels really long to me, I have to take it in small doses so it usually takes more than a couple days to get through it for me. I don't hate it but I don't really look forward to going there either.

Taris is all right, although the Rakghouls are annoying- because they're hyped up to be this terrible, ultimate, deadly threat, the terror that walks in the night... and when you actually see the little bleeders in game, they're miserably little gits crawling around very, very slowly, who, in combat, seem to be scarcely more dangerous than a WoW Level 1 Sheep. When presented with "Oooh no, the Sith might harness the power of the Nekghouls and use them against the Republic!"... one's inclined to think "So what? The Sith might harness the power of a K'lor Slug hatchling and use that against us, and we don't worry about that."

Belsavis... as someone noted, the blasted Esh-kha. Belsavis is actually interesting and fun early on, when dealing with the prison riots... but when you end up having to wade through about three different zones of anthropomorphic xenocidal cows with silly names, confronted with occasional holograms of the Rakata, proof if any be needed that eldritch "Elder Races from the lost past" have much more grandiose appeal when they don't look like the product of forbidden love between an earthworm and a bicycle... the planet rather loses its attraction and one spends the last few hours seething "When-can-I-go-to-Voss?"

Balmorra. I despise everything about it in general. I've only been through it once on Rep side (six times Imp)- just once and never again even though I found it easier than with any of my Imps.

Second would be a tie between Hutta and Tython. The first word which comes to mind about Hutta is 'blah', and Tython...I don't know why I can't stand it but something there irks me so much that I can't seem to stick with a knight or consular past level 3.

Later planets- Corellia. If it didn't signify that the end of Chapter 3 is nigh I'd never get through it. And for my 50s- I try to avoid BH dailies for more reasons than just the endless need to crate-camp: it means I have to set foot on Corellia again. And again. And again............ugh.

On the Republic side, I hate Balmorra and Taris with a passion. On the Imp side, I actually like them all so far. I found Taris and Balmorra to be a whole lot more enjoyable than on the Republic side. I'm just now starting Voss on the imp side, so I have to see how that and Corellia plays out.

What has already been stated about Rep Taris is spot on. The utter dread I feel forcing myself through the dreary and messy scenery, the unfulfilling mindless kill after kill of Rakghouls, and the side quests that go on and on, ad nauseum.

For me, leveling through Taris is akin to forced psychological barbwire.

Taris is SO annoying. Especially on Republic side if you don't have a mount from Legacy perk.

Can't comment on Corellia, since the 3 times I been there I'm in such a rush to finish up my story to see the ending I skip a lot of the content.

I hate most of the city planets, namely Nar Shaddaa and Coruscant. Don't mind Corellia that much, but I never really spend much time there. Taris can get really old really quickly as well. I don't know why, but I really like Dromund Kaas when I feel like I shouldn't. I also don't like Tython because I think it is way too mountainous. Balmorra can get old after so many times too, but I think my favorite is Voss, could just be that I think the Voss people are really cool looking. Kind of wish I could create a Voss character.

Republic Taris. It never ends, and I can only kill so many rakghouls before it gets old -- which it does after the first twenty minutes or so. I think I might care more about it if I were a KOTOR veteran, but I am not and it's dull.

Quesh. Thankfully, it's short. But it doesn't draw me in at all, and it has an annoying orbital station. And it's not short enough.

Hoth. Really? Hoth?

Edited by Uluain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.