What is the planet that you hate?

EzioAdam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tatooine! One textures, 2 Color tones and a hell of a long walk on republic side.

I hate it. They took everything interesting about the planet, and decided to focus on the boring czerka stuff.

Edited by Selvec

Alderaan, because of Belsavis there are walls which makes clear where I can't go (so the labyrinth map and the trapped feeling is supporting the prison theme there), but on Alderaan quite a few hills/mountains look like an explorer could actually climb them or try to find short cuts through them, but in the end I get stuck every few meters.

Balmorra on the Imp side and Taris on the pub side.

But... seriously... Balmorra on the Imp side makes me question starting anymore Imp alts. lol. But, it's not really the planet. I don't mind the twists and turns. And I do like the warzone areas with active fire fights. No... the problem with Balmorra is the grind on the Imp side. The seemingly never ending quests followed by the bonus series. There is no story to keep you going... it's just a grind.

As for Taris on the pub side, the biggest problem with that planet until recently is the lack of fast travel aka a speeder. The quests are spread out and for those without stealth, it takes waaaay to long and is a grind just to get to the quest location. This is much improved now with the legacy speeder perk.

So really its not the aesthetics of the planets (I love the Taris call backs to KOTOR btw). It is the way the quests are laid out that make those two planets my least favorite.

I do NOT like Taris. It's ugly, the quest line there is boring and I hate killing Rackghouls. Taris was a bust for me. Everytime I reroll I go to Nar Shaddaa 1st so I can level up a bunch and that way I can just blow through Taris as fast as possible.

Taris....oh I hate you Taris, I hate every moment I spend on Taris.

I hate Quesh. The scenery is just so ugly, but luckily it's a short stop.

I actually changed my mind about Taris. My main is a Sage and I was so happy when I finished the planet, but dreaded that I would have to go through the same process with my Sentinel. But something strange happened, after 5 days of leveling up my Sage, I was ready to do Taris again with my Sentinel. Taris is an okay planet in my opinion, it probably has to do with the kotor lore you're reminded of again on the planet.

I quite like belsavis actually

freeing the dread masters is fun

although my fav is defintely korriban - despite being small and repetetive the story is soooo much fun.

By least favourite planet is probably Balmorra, the weird thing is I have no idea why - i just don't like it

Tatooine is also a bit dull

Can't wait for Makeb though :D

Quesh...thank GOODNESS it's not long. Belsavis is a close second just because I get sick to death of killing Esh-kha.

lol! Quesh! Yea... I cringed when I started the quests, but was pleasantly relieved when, before long, I had nothing left to do. So... not my least favorite because it was short.