Funniest sentence/word that your character said?

EzioAdam

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not exactly funny, but very interesting, when my Sith pureblood Inquisitor was in the foundry, and hears of the robots, that are programmed to kill every living thing, that has Sith genes, and my Inquisitor answered, that how lucky it is, that his species has no Sith blood in it...

I got thinking...if a Sith pureblood has no Sith blood in him...then WHAT THE F#*?! :jawa_confused:

Somewhere towards the end of the Gault companion story line for BH he's talking about his old flame/partner. Gault describes her as rich, good looking, sharp, conniving. If you have romanced Mako and select the appropriate choice, you say "Is she single?" to Gault, and off-screen you hear Mako say: "I heard that!".

My favorite was my BH when a jedi tried to force persuade me to drop my weapon.

Choice was 'I can wave my hand too"

BH *waves hand in front of Jedi* "You will realize what a complete idiot you are"

I think that's boarding party or foundry

I have to say it would have to be the first Imperial Quest on Alderaan.

You know you attach a slave collar to a rebelling noble and march him to Lord Thul? When he bad mouths you? My Imperial Agent:

"You really are an Idiot.: (shocks him)"

Another was on Coreillia with that Jedi Master who claimed he could never be defeated.

Imperial Agent: "Well, we all might as well give up and join the Republic!"

• 1 year later...
My smuggler and risha.

Risha:.....the contact hates me so one of the conditions of the deal is she doesn't have to see me.

Smuggler:*voice dripping sarcasm* someone hates you risha? But your soooo likeable...

Wow, how'd you dig up this 18 month old thread?

It is a good one though. Personally I'll always have a fond place in my heart for my Warrior's "What, you don't eat what you kill?" (and actually the whole exchange surrounding it).

S'Inq (male PC):

Some NPC --can't remember where/when, but it's in the early-game-- asks you something to the effect of, "What, are all Sith insane?" and your guy just deadpans so perfectly:

"If you think that's bad, you should see my other personality."

(I think it part of the storyline on Nar Shadaa?)

Lolololol, the perfectly conversational/normal tone just had me grinning stupidly for like, 10 minutes IRL :)

Vette: "If I die, I'm going to haunt you."

Corso: "I've had ENOUGH!"...which is only funny in this context. During the final companion mission with him a bug made him run outta the room we were being ambushed in leaving me to be slaughtered by the npc foes. I was ticked at first, but then in retrospect it made me laugh.)

Guss. "I'm a mean Jedi!" "I healed you with Jedi Power!" "Where am I supposed to go?" (when he is dismissed)