The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Funniest sentence/word that your character said?

EzioAdam

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh I can't remember the specifics .....

Was one of my republic toons, I'm thinking knight or trooper ..

One of the early planets there's a mission involving mines and refugees, the troops are betting on how far the refugees can make it etc.

When turning in/informing the IA guy he says something along the lines of ...

"I shut that down months ago"

--my toons response was

"Nope, refugees exploding everywhere."

Laughed my butt off, just the way the convo went and the way he said it was great.

Gosh I can't remember the specifics .....

Was one of my republic toons, I'm thinking knight or trooper ..

One of the early planets there's a mission involving mines and refugees, the troops are betting on how far the refugees can make it etc.

When turning in/informing the IA guy he says something along the lines of ...

"I shut that down months ago"

--my toons response was

"Nope, refugees exploding everywhere."

Laughed my butt off, just the way the convo went and the way he said it was great.

That's Ord Mantell, so either trooper or smuggler.

Had to be my trooper then. It was one of those 'you had to hear it' responses, looses a bit in the telling.

The other day on Taris I got blindsided.....

Had inven screens open, was doing 'something' when I heard something about a helmet..

Wait...what? Why would a rakghoul .... so I scrolled up chat and turns out it was Kaliyo ...

She busts out with

"Reporting in, sir. Rakghoul stole my helmet, sir, scared me white!"

My favorite bit that I usually try to repeat every time comes in the Esseles run.

Once you're done, and you're talking to the captain, you have an option as a trooper, at least, to say "Now let's talk about compensation." Then the very next choice for a response is "I don't need a reward." For some reason, the shift between those amuses me.

The one that cracked me up was with a very new character on Tython. I was playing a Dark Jedi and had to use my personal holocom for something. The guy wanted me to go do some mission, because, as always, nobody else was available and I was the only one would could help.

I picked some snarky reply, and my character echoed my thoughts by saying, "Because apparently I'm the only competent warrior on the entire planet."

The first target in the BH story (paraphrased)

Him: I'm the galaxy's greatest quick-draw artist!

Me: Really? *shoots him in the leg*

I like the pause where they stare at each other like two gunfighters in the Old West movies, then BH says "Prove it." Zap.

And then he calls you a "cheater." I said to myself, "you're an outlaw on the run confronted by an Imperial-aligned Bounty Hunter and you expect a fair fight?" ROTFL

While questing on Alderaan on the Imperial side, some NPC (sorry I can't remember where) said something along the lines of

"I'd prefer Alderaan was blown to space dust before we bow down to the Empire."

I lol’d as I thought, careful what you wish for! :p

I believe it went like this (Mostly accurate)

Taris greeting officer (EMPIRE)

"Greetings sir, I have a shuddle ready for your flight to the surface. Sith lord *whats his name* is awaiting you at the outpost."

My Operative, Hemrick: "Get out of my way you incompetent fool."