Top 3 things you would like changed, fixed or added?

Darknessinme

NUMBER ONE: MORE CLASS STORY! I don't play this game to run around doing filler crap and amuse myself by giggling " Dude, I'm like, a Jedi (or Sith)". I play this game because its an mmo-rpg that has REAL RPG elements in it! SWtOR is all about ME! MY journey! MY story! I'm tired of toys and tidbits to keep me paying to play. Get a CLUE! EA/Bioware, you have ALOT of competition, do what nobody else does and what you do BEST! Give us the class story adventure where our toons are the center of the galaxy again!

This is another thing I would love to see. There's only so long the same warzones can be entertaining...:rolleyes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1> Expanded Class Storyline - I'd love to see the class stories added to as these are actually kinda of showcase features for SWTOR when compared to other (current) games out there.

2> Bigger/Open Planets - right now the planets don't really have a feeling of being that open or big, particularly the 'earlier' planets. I'd love to see more areas open up on the planets.

3> Open World PvP - it's pretty lacking right now, with the seemingly seperate and controlled areas between the factions... and the lack of any real goals or rewards for open world pvp.

1. RVR - if bioware wanted a true cash cow, stop modeling W.O.W. and model Warhammer, DAoC, Shadowbane, UO

2. Player housing, guild housing or guild ships and player ships that others could come on and check out your stuff.

3. Jump to Light Speed - Space PVP

4. Player cities that have to be defended from other player guilds. Hello Darkfall, Shadowbane. sorta Lineage 2 and Archlord

5. Resource gathering and crafting like STAR WARS GALAXIES

I get 5 cuz I'm awesome!

• 5 weeks later...

1) OMG REDO THE MAP!!!

Instance/warzone/mission/areas > region > planet > galaxy > universe.

2) Sitting in Chairs- I like the /sit animation but sometimes you just want to flop in a chair.

3) Dual Specs- It would be very nice to have the option of playing more than one skill tree at a time. And it makes sense if it could be viewed as simply heading back to the ship to swap out "equipment" ie switch specs.

Maybe higher lvl chars could have their ship droid bring it to them for easy convenience.

I believe I've answered this thread before but then things change over time (or not)....so my top 3 right now is this:

1) Legacy bank. Definitely a huge quality of life improvement for me if we had it.

2) Player housing. Let it be the space ship but I'd like to decorate it to my own tastes. And this would include furniture where you can yes, sit down. Invite other players over. So let it have achievement displays. (Look at the Hall of Monuments in GW1 for example).

3) Now, this may seem a bit silly, but it just annoys me so I have to put it out there. Why oh why can I not use the human hair styles for my cyborg toons? It's just not different enough from humans as a race so it makes no sense to me. In fact as far as customisation goes, there should be more new things that can be used across multiple races if not all.

1. Day and night/weather cycles

^This

1. Fix loot tables in FPs so we can get the full sets that drop!

2. Old gear and titles from beta re-added to the game

3. Add some long quest-lines ( Such as WoW's) in order to obtain rare cool items. The way you had to get the magenta crystal was cool, want more stuff like that added.

compitition swoop racing with league tables and ability to craft your own bike

tastefull female clothes and more cosmetic options (i am guy but really like pretty ladies)

open world rvr but the whole game has not been set up for it be real hard to implement without a completely new planet

Here is the three things I would change:

1. To be able to get one free Advanced class change, If you want to change back then it would cost CC.

2. Account wide cargo hold. So all your toons can access it, and make it so that you can only get when you hit legecy level 50 as a perk.

3. Still want better looking armor. I do not want to look like a bug, or something with horns. Take a look at what people are really wearing. The adapttive gear is good needs some work but more of it.

This game has come a long way from the start. I am still here and will be still here next year. So please give us more incentive to remain.

1. Fix my achievements system that was totally screwed by transferring from APAC;

2. Fix ALL the achievements so that we can complete everything, especially the legacy titles e.g. Big Game Hunter, Loremaster, Beastmaster, etc.

3. Allow transfers from EU to NA and vice versa.

How about 2.3: Bug Fixes? How awesome would that be?

PS Favourites from other's posts:

1. Dual spec

2. Legacy bank

Edited by CrazyMcGee

1. Fix server lag and abilities not firing when they should, yet still going on cooldown.

2. See #1

3. Legacy vaults

Bonus suggestion would be to migrate to a non-obsolete engine, that can actually handle more than 15-20 characters in your field of view.

Edited by Asavrede

I'd like to reiterate my three choices with some changes, considering the most recent game additions....

1) All gear converted to Orange gear (or can be sliced into Orange gear)

I would revise this one to state that I would like to see two things....

a. all gear in the game, aside from event, lore or flashpoint/pvp/operation gear have the ability to be reverse engineered into schematics

b. all orange gear that is not level 1 adaptive can be reverse engineered into schematics for level 1 orange adaptive versions OR be sliced into level 1 adaptive orange versions (even better).

2) Battlefront style space battleground

This stays as it is, I would only add that I would like to see both PVP and PVE sections to it. I think it is important to keep it as close to the BF2 style as possible.

3) Color change on all armor pieces

I would revise this to simply say that all orange and crafted armor should have the ability to have dye slots installed. So I would ask that you add a craftable dye slot that can be added to orange armor (except lore sets) and all crafted armor.

Edited by LordArtemis