More species, not just Cathar

JacobbP

The game needs more species, Cathar is just a start. There are so many more possibilities, the game has heaps of species in the game that could be added as a playable species!

Examples:

- Nautolans ; (The species of Kit Fisto)

-Kel Dor ; (The species of Plo Koon)

- What ever species Yoda is this would be an awesome species, even if there is no known name, it would be a very unique character ( Probably not )

Add any more i missed :)

My top pick for playable race would be the Kaleesh, you could customize the bone mask shape, pattern, and complexion, as well as, tusks and scale colors. Some others I'd like to see would be Rodian, Wookie, Kel Dor, Devavorian, Yuuzhan Vong, Togruta, and the Shistavanen. Edited by workinburkin

The game needs more species, Cathar is just a start. There are so many more possibilities, the game has heaps of species in the game that could be added as a playable species!

Examples:

- Nautolans ; (The species of Kit Fisto)

-Kel Dor ; (The species of Plo Koon)

- What ever species Yoda is this would be an awesome species, even if there is no known name, it would be a very unique character ( Probably not )

Add any more i missed :)

I suppose I can see the draw of Nautolans, I hate them, but I can see the draw. I've never understood the draw of Kel Dor. Stupid species, which very little customizable ability. I also don't understand this hobbit mentality that people want to play Jawa, Ewoks, and Yoda's species. No, Yoda's species would not be unique if it was a player species, because it would be a dime a dozen on the fleet.

My top pick for playable race would be the Kaleesh, you could customize the bone mask shape, pattern, and complexion, as well as, tusks and scale colors. Some others I'd like to see would be Rodian, Wookie, Kel Dor, Devavorian, Yuuzhan Vong, Togruta, and the Shistavanen

You know Yuuzhan Vong don't even enter the galaxy until the New Republic?

I have to say what species's I'd like to see are (I'm listing a bunch to improve the odds that after the cathar (Which damnit should have been a ****** Trandoshan!) one of these others will be implemented : Trandoshan, Falleen , Wookies, Kel Dor, Gand, Neimodian, & Weequay

Bith, Duros, (Muuns To the least extent though), Verpine or Killik, Ssi-ruuk, Rodians, Barabels, Devaronian, and Flesh Raider (Look them up!)

Mon Calamari, Quarren, Nautolan (These two are so much better than the Quarren), and Selkath!

Also a Herglic would be pretty interesting... But that wouldn't work in the game at all...

As much as I'd like to say Mandalorian that wouldn't work at all since many Mandalorians are nomadic and they are *NOT* a specific race/species. They take in those whom need help, alas there are all different kinds of Mandalorians, they're not only human and as I stated previously the majority of the Mandalorian population are Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, and etc all around the galaxy... But their is an important object to that and the fact is if Mandalore calls upon them for war the vast majority immediately return to Mandalore to prepare for war.

Oh yeah I almost forgot most important of all GUNGANS! The most beloved race for every star wars fan :mad:, imagine a dark user of the force being gungan just like the last movie parody of Star Wars by Robot Chicken (Seth Green)

My top pick for playable race would be the Kaleesh, you could customize the bone mask shape, pattern, and complexion, as well as, tusks and scale colors. Some others I'd like to see would be Rodian, Wookie, Kel Dor, Devavorian, Yuuzhan Vong, Togruta, and the Shistavanen.

+1 for Kaleesh coolest race in the game.

My top pick for playable race would be the Kaleesh, you could customize the bone mask shape, pattern, and complexion, as well as, tusks and scale colors. Some others I'd like to see would be Rodian, Wookie, Kel Dor, Devavorian, Yuuzhan Vong, Togruta, and the Shistavanen.

yuuzhan vong?

I am currently ripping my eyes out.

Kaleesh and Gand have my votes. I was happy that they added a new race but Cathar defenatly was not my first choice.

I completely agree & to that extent I HATE the Cathar! *sigh* Come on, definitely should have been Trandoshans implemented way before the stupid *** Cathar! Than after the Trandoshans, wookies for us Transoshan players to hunt! *evil laugh* ;)

I completely agree & to that extent I HATE the Cathar! *sigh* Come on, definitely should have been Trandoshans implemented way before the stupid *** Cathar! Than after the Trandoshans, wookies for us Transoshan players to hunt! *evil laugh* ;)

This isn't SWg where everyone runs around as Wookiee Jedi, this game has to retain seriousness in it's character customization and hence the species that are playable for the Storyline to be worth anything.

This isn't SWg where everyone runs around as Wookiee Jedi, this game has to retain seriousness in it's character customization and hence the species that are playable for the Storyline to be worth anything.

Not to mention Lucas put a stop to Wookiee Jedi.

I have to say what species's I'd like to see are (I'm listing a bunch to improve the odds that after the cathar (Which damnit should have been a ****** Trandoshan!) one of these others will be implemented : Trandoshan, Falleen , Wookies, Kel Dor, Gand, Neimodian, & Weequay

Bith, Duros, (Muuns To the least extent though), Verpine or Killik, Ssi-ruuk, Rodians, Barabels, Devaronian, and Flesh Raider (Look them up!)

Mon Calamari, Quarren, Nautolan (These two are so much better than the Quarren), and Selkath!

Also a Herglic would be pretty interesting... But that wouldn't work in the game at all...

As much as I'd like to say Mandalorian that wouldn't work at all since many Mandalorians are nomadic and they are *NOT* a specific race/species. They take in those whom need help, alas there are all different kinds of Mandalorians, they're not only human and as I stated previously the majority of the Mandalorian population are Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, and etc all around the galaxy... But their is an important object to that and the fact is if Mandalore calls upon them for war the vast majority immediately return to Mandalore to prepare for war.

Oh yeah I almost forgot most important of all GUNGANS! The most beloved race for every star wars fan :mad:, imagine a dark user of the force being gungan just like the last movie parody of Star Wars by Robot Chicken (Seth Green)

you forgot ithorians and bothans from SWG and the best would be KUSHIBAN!!!!!!!!!! like Ikrit from junior jedi knights series i would love that if you dont kno what kushiban is look it up!!!

People have to bear in mind that the races they add have to fit within the games theme - that being an in-depth, fully voiced MMORPG. If they added races like the Wookie as a playable race, it would warrant having to replace all of the dialogue with roaring and subtitles.

That said, I'd love to see more unique -humanoid- races, like the Togruta or Nautolans.