Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Event is over, what was your haul?

Draekos

He hee, I guess I'm a tad obsessive compulsive. I farmed them over the course that the event ran, so a few each night added to the total...I found it to be relaxing, but then I'm a grinder by nature and find doing dailies fun too, lol.

I guess in MMO it is your advantage to be proud of :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to get:

4 Lobelots, 3 drops and 1 bought

6 speeders, simply love it!

3 Sand People armor sets

5 different bowcasters (didn't get the lvl34 sniper variant)

and still have about 1,100 tokens...

had lots of fun!

Edit: I did the event on all 8 chars as well...

Edited by Weia
I did the event on all 8 chars as well!

Me too, I found it relaxing, and saving/revenging lowbies who got ganked was great fun. I am an old school gamer so maybe that is it.

I think that's exactly it, us old school types, aren't afraid to put in some elbow grease to get what we want, and we're used to it. :D

Completed the quests on one toon, bought the speeder...not sure why...not particularly thrilled with other 'rewards' so no incentive to do for other toons. Was an interesting diversion from the usual day to day though, so I wouldn't call it the failure that some do. Nothing to write home about either.

I got 2 mounts, 4 full sets of sand people armour, 1 loby pet, all the legacy weapons and completed the event on all 8 of my chars so all the pets from that.

WoW. Hope you had fun with all that. I didnt do half as well but had fun.

Love the Siq.....I miss Blackadder, II was my fav.:)

In short, the event wasn't meant for players like you. That's not your fault, nor is it the fault of the game itself. The only complaint I have, personally, was the abrupt end. I simply hope that they finish the storyline. Also, the transparent, "We can't get the voice actors back so we're just going to get the guy to say 'Stay silent!""-cop out.

As for the rewards... they're meant to be cosmetic oddities. And they are. If that doesn't interest you, it doesn't interest you. But that doesn't mean it "failed."

Well that is why I said it was my opnion. I am sure for people that are collectors, they enjoy collecting the trinkets. I was just speaking for me and me alone. For me.. it failed alot. Was not on par with the last world event. Last world event I had alot of fun with it. This one... well quite frankly didn't do anything for me. But if it was your cup of tea (nothing wrong with that), than so be it.

Got the speeder and the pet on my main, a level 34 blaster-bowcaster for my alt and a level 50 blaster-bowcaster incase I ever decide to use one (the Kashyyk's Legacy one was the only one I liked the look of). I'm not entirely sure why they included a sniper rifle version, since Snipers can just use blaster rifles anyway. Also got the full sandpeople set for an alt, then decided it didn't suit her as well as I'd thought it would.

Completed the event and bought a Bowcaster for my Imperial Agent. 2 more levels before he can finally use it.

Also made 200k profit by selling some of the leftover tokens I have. Gave away some tokens for free for some of the folks who managed to climb and find me on top of that golden hutt statue too lol

3 x lvl 50 Blaster Rifles and Sniper Rifles, 1 x dodgy mount and 1 x ugly pet and a new found distaste for self conceded people who refuse to group up then proceed to steal your mission objectives because they stuffed it up the first time around.

But at least I got my Bowcaster fix.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.