• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 seconds invulnerability stim against PT / Vangard

30 seconds 1500% dps increase to tank spec Guardian / Juggs

Group utility skill to dps Mercs / Commandos so they can be of any use

15 minutes of 100% functional resolve system stim

>T3 PvP and PvE armor type swap ticket, so we can actually play the way we want to play now and not the way we've chosen to play 3 months ago.

Jedi Shadow gear that looks like a Jedi and is shadowy.

Luke Skywalker wore black - hardly a Sith, right? Perhaps something that mixes his look with that of Darth Maul, who was quoted by a developer as part of the inspiration for the Shadow character in the first place. If you notice, when going into stealth, the Shadow uses a hand gesture of Darth Maul's.

Basically, and I think EA/BW know this, subscribers are upset by the way the endgame armor looks. Most of it doesn't look like it belongs in a Star Wars game, and certain classes have it worse than others.

On the Republic side, Knights got what seem to be Jedi armor, and Consulars got... well, you decide.

Qui-Gon Jinn was involved in quite a bit of diplomacy in Episode 1. Was he dressed in drag? NO. He was wearing a Jedi robe.

There is a mid-level hooded Inquisitor robe that is black, looks better than any consular armor hands down, going for roughly 1 million credits consistently on the GTN. I would pay handsomely for something similar to be made available for Shadows. It would be really simple to change something subtle on it, put it in the cash shop, and EA/BW, you make a bunch of money.

30 seconds invulnerability stim against PT / Vangard

30 seconds 1500% dps increase to tank spec Guardian / Juggs

Group utility skill to dps Mercs / Commandos so they can be of any use

15 minutes of 100% functional resolve system stim

>T3 PvP and PvE armor type swap ticket, so we can actually play the way we want to play now and not the way we've chosen to play 3 months ago.

It's not funny, because BioWare could take that serious... or do you really want this game to become pay to win?

Decent species. No more coloured humans.

Other than that probably only things that have an effect in game. I have a speeder I like, I have a look I like, I have pets I like. So I can't be bothered to pay cartel coins for flufy and I think Bioware would be very stupid to think they will make a lot of money in selling fluff. This isn't Star Trek where people will pay real money for a slight change in uniform causes its what someone wore in season 4 episode 12.

For me it will be all about vanity type items and armor. I would like them to expand how we customize our characters as well. So I would like to see new faces, hair styles, clothing and maybe some cool weapons. I'm thinking just the cosmetic type, so orange with no stats on them.

I do believe however, than when they update something like character customization, they should also add some to the free aspect of the game. So if you have 4 new hair styles for the shop you should get 1 or 2 added to the F2P option.

I think it will be good, because with this set up, they can just come up with cool looking outfits, without tying them to an Op or to PVP. I'm still waiting for the ragged robes look, or the general Sith black look. I think we will get a lot more variability with the new F2P system.

I would gladly pay cartel coins to make my companions legacy bound and be able to choose which one I wanna pair with each of my characters.

I would also pay to upgrade my ship. Example I have the inquisitor's ship but I want the imperial agent's ship. I pay with coins to unlock that said ship.

I'd pay a seriously huge amount for player housing like Rift is offering. http://www.riftjunkies.com/2012/08/16/gamescom-2012-housing-in-rift/

Wow, that is VERY cool. I thought SWG and EQ2 housing was great but this looks even more spectacular. I would pay cartel coins for this in SWTOR. The ships need to be FULLY customizable because I don't really feel like I have ownership in the SWTOR world. Even as weak as housing is in LOTRO, it's far beyond this game.

How about a mission that is ENTIRELY roleplay, where the conversation tree has multiple branches (instead of always going back to the 'main line' with unlocks based on previous decisions.

Or a flashpoint that does the same, or at least something closer to Black Talon in terms of social content.

Telling BioWare here on the forums one would like to have certain P2W options might give them the wrong idea, even if it was just joking around... And no, if BioWare would do that, I would blame BioWare, not EA! So, be careful we are already on thin ice.

EA has said they're against P2W. They followed it up with suggestions of items that are down that slippery slope.

I can ask for +102 crystals in the P2W shop all day. In the end, THEY are the professionals, THEY set the standard for what they want and don't want in the game, and THEY will implement whatever they damn well please, customer feedback or not.

How many times have they proved that last point?

Wow, that is VERY cool. I thought SWG and EQ2 housing was great but this looks even more spectacular. I would pay cartel coins for this in SWTOR. The ships need to be FULLY customizable because I don't really feel like I have ownership in the SWTOR world. Even as weak as housing is in LOTRO, it's far beyond this game.

Pretty amazing what a subscription-based model can do with 250,000 subscribers, isn't it? And they weren't even a wet dream when BioWare started making this game...

Legacy Bank for sure.

New companions or companion quests.

Vanity items I really couldn't say without seeing them, but I'm sure there are a few out there I'd want enough to pay for.

I'd probably pay for ship interior decorations, themes, and upgrades. Make my house feel more like a house.

Everything I want that they put in the cash shop I have to factor my existing sub fee into the price of, though. Which makes me less likely to buy it. Which means there's less reason for me to want to keep paying that sub fee when it comes time to renew.

So long as Bioware can keep enough new FREE content coming to subscribed players that I feel like the game is worth $15 to play for another month, then I don't care how much they pack in the cash shop. But if all the cool stuff is for pay, and the free stuff isn't enough to keep me interested, I'll switch to free-to-play or just leave all together.

How about better cosmetics for Miraluka. Been asking for a simple blindfold instead of the crap they have since beta.

I would rather stare at the empty sockets than look at what they currently have as an option.

Edited by Chikun

For me it would all be visual stuff.

Unique Mounts and Speeders - (New ones that are not in the game already.)

The ability to apply skins to our Speeders - (Basically customizing our current Speeder's look.)

Unique Clothing and Armor - (Ones we can apply our own mods to or just wear as costumes. So no Stat Increase.)

The ability to change our Character's Customization - (I would like to see an option to have new Customization's which we can apply to our current characters. Like new hair styles, tattoos, makeup, and scars which are not already in the game or just respec'ing them to make them have different psychical looks from when we first made them.)

Companion Customization Kits - (Some that are in the game already and new ones that are not.)

That should be enough for now that would give you an idea about what I am looking for to be in the Cartel Store. :cool:

Edited by WarbNull