What you'd love to pay Cartel Coins for

ManiacalShen

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I dont feel a subscriber should have to pay anything extra.

QFT!

How long will it take for a subber to accumulate the required coins for the decent items? At best you are being drip-fed content/items or at worst dimed to death. Anyone sayin "The shop wont put this on" etc is not takin into consideration all the facts, this is a business and they will do WHATEVER it takes to rake in those dollars, they are NOT ur buddies.

Repaint my armor. I think Troopers lucked out in the end game armor department but as a healer I'm tired of being either orange or green. With the exclusion of the Rakata/BM set everything else is orange or green. Looks awesome I just wish I could make it blue or red or the same color as my green jesus beam of awesome :D. Hell you could even change it to have the Unify Colors function come with a choice of slot as opposed to the chest. That should be easy enough to develop.

Also sparkle powder in all the colors of the rainbow!!! On a related note make the CD shorter not via the shop just in general. I hate having to wait to throw some more once the first one runs out or make last as long as the CD.

Things That Should be Available to Subscribers via Our Subscriptions But In The Shop For F2Pers:

- Dual Spec

- Dual Gear Setup for easy switching gear for dual spec/PvP/PvE

I assure you, EA does not need my help with that. :rolleyes:

Telling BioWare here on the forums one would like to have certain P2W options might give them the wrong idea, even if it was just joking around... And no, if BioWare would do that, I would blame BioWare, not EA! So, be careful we are already on thin ice.

Telling BioWare here on the forums one would like to have certain P2W options might give them the wrong idea, even if it was just joking around... And no, if BioWare would do that, I would blame BioWare, not EA! So, be careful we are already on thin ice.

Bioware dont make monetary decisions anymore. They had their shot, now the EA big wigs have taken over, nothing that comes in this game any longer is Bioware's decision, they are simply told what to make/design, and 70% of that will end up on the cash shop, sooner or later...

The game will have a majority increase in subs / players for the first 6 months of F2P then its all down here from there....Heck its been all down hill since 13/12/2011....!!

We shouldn't be paying for that as subscribers, what's the point of a sub otherwise.

This, soooooo much this. But I have absolutely no problem with cosmetic items (clothing, dyes, hairstyles, weapon skins THAT DON'T ADD STATS, tatoos etc....), mount skins, remodelling your character, xp boosts etc....

But the moment I can go on the shop and purchase a damage booster, a stat'ed weapon ar armour, or if they are making me pay extra for a small content update, i'm out.

I'd pay a seriously huge amount for player housing like Rift is offering. http://www.riftjunkies.com/2012/08/16/gamescom-2012-housing-in-rift/

I mean 'Mortgage payments+Daughter's college fund+Family Vacation savings' amounts :w_cool:

Id give anything for that, a flat or penthouse in coruscant, a hammerhead customized luxury cruiser in the republic fleet, a palace on alderan, a bunker on tatooine, crashed ship in taris... ID GIVE ANYTHING BIOWARE

New, interesting content.

We shouldn't be paying for that as subscribers, what's the point of a sub otherwise.

I didn't say I want to, I said I would. I mean at least if that was a way to get it, there'd be an option.

I actually like this game, but I am soooooooo bored right now.

a korrealis baron

ban them from the fleet i dont care, i like the model, and i didnt have the dam valor/money to buy it in 1.2 , not to mention no pc at the time as i was wating on parts...

the removal of mounts and cool stuff is what pissed me off about wow to the point of deleting my characters and never looking back and it might very well be what pisses me off about this game too..

and even though it would leave a sour taste in my mouth, id pay for them with cartel points still because i really like that model / color

Edited by LaVolpex

I'm only interested in the class story. I'd pay to skip levels or gear that would help me do that. But honestly I would pay just to skip levels. I don't want spend all day repeating the same side quests. It's just a boring almost solo rpg grind. At least in GW2 you are interactive and everyone gets rewards for helping out.

I want see class storys and I think a few good 20-30 dollars per class should let me skip up to 1-30 then 30-40 and so on.

Legacy bank...For all my toons to use.

Ship Customizations....If these are our "homes", then i want to be able to decorate it to my style ^^.

Vanity mounts...I want to ride a Tauntaun..not have a midget one for a pet.

The next couple of items are not things I want but things that most f2p titles have and are great sources of income for the developer:

1.Exp boost potions (or something to that effect..stims?)..again kinda on the fence about this as we already get exp boost from logging out at a cantina..still just a thought.

2.Wardrobe or fashion tab......Welp how else are you going to implement fashion..Now you can wear that neat sandperson suit without having to mod it out..just keep your Rakata gear underneath it. ^^

3.With fashion tab comes..Fashion!!......Come on I canz wear Hoth gear on Hoth?? Its cold out there.^^ But seriously, do you know how much people pay for fashion?? I used to play Forsaken World ( I know ,not the greatest but still fun^^ ) and I had guildmates that dropped hundreds..HUNDREDS..of dollars on just fashion items alone. People ate it up, so much so that they made a fashion bag that's seperate from your normal bag space for fashion alone.

4. Transport Cylinder ....We need a way to teleport to where our group is , Traveling to planets takes..to..dang...long!!:D

5.Bank and bag slots...as long as they are priced right,I've played plenty of f2p titles and this is one item I don't mind buying, as long as they are not sky high!!

I can think of more , but some of these items,especially fashion and mounts, can be a great source of income.

Top of my list for frivolous cash shop desires is ship interior furnishings. In addition to the main holoterminal, most - perhaps all - ships also seem to have a static holoprojector against the wall nearby where an art holo or portait or tree or what have you could be displayed. There are empty planters beside the meditation alcove on Jedi ships. My smuggler's frieghter has a galley but no dining table for the crew. I'd spend money on that sort of thing without regret.

Bioware dont make monetary decisions anymore. They had their shot, now the EA big wigs have taken over, nothing that comes in this game any longer is Bioware's decision, they are simply told what to make/design, and 70% of that will end up on the cash shop, sooner or later...

This^ Heck, Command and Conquer Generals 2 will have a f2p model and won't even have a single player campaign... Writing stories is what Bioware is supposed to be best at, Bioware is no more. http://kotaku.com/5936445/command--conquer-generals-2-is-launching-without-a-singleplayer-campaign

Edited by Tuscad