When's the next Friday Q&A?

Felioats

The devs have stated that due to customer feedback, they are doing away with the weekly Q&A in favor of a more frequent presence on the forums. You should notice members of the community team posting more often and answering questions more directly than before. They will still do the dev blog and have Q&A when there are large scale updates to talk about.

There was no point to the Q&As. They generally selected questions that were easily solvable by searching the forums and when they did pick a question that was interesting/important (When's new content coming? What happened to the promise of ________?), the answer was always, "We haven't forgot about this!!! It's in the works but there is no time table for a release." They Q&As got more and more useless as they went on. I much more prefer the direct responses to threads that they are doing now. I just do a quick scan through the Dev Tracker and find what is important to me.

But they have said there will be better communication from today.

Not sure if we have seen the better communication or something is going to be revealed today.

Watch the Dev Tracker - that's where you'll catch the comments. And there have probably been more then ten over the past seven days. But yes - the Community Q&A itself is no more.

And they never did go near my question, either. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.