SWTOR anime anyone?

Timarick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anime? HAHHAHA sure if I want to watch a cartoon with TERRIBLE animation, CRINGE WORTHY story and HORRENDOUS voice acting!

Clearly you don't know anything about Anime. Anime does a whole lot better job of telling a story than most Hollywood blockbusters. Why do you think Disney bought the distribution rights for Miyazaki's works? Such as; Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, and many others. All of them considered cinematic masterpieces. Miyazaki does amazing work for all ages.

The Jedi Council performs a ritual that severs the Exile's connection to the Force.

It takes about 5 episodes.

Only if it was filler for DBZ. Which, btw, was corrected with the Kai series and filler all but didn't exist in the Manga.

You mean like Episodes 1-3?

The CGI wasn't that bad.....but yeah.

Clearly you don't know anything about Anime.

I've seen enough. Most anime is terrible. Fact.

But just like anything, it has its little gems, such as Miyazaki (I absolutely love My Neighbor Totoro, still have my VHS copy from when I was little). And if you count Avatar/Korra, those are good too.

Edited by Darth_Urtani

Voltron (Lionforce) and Transformers were epic back in the day. Ronin Warriors was good too, and Hokuto Shinken (aka Fist of the North Star) was great, especially the newer series. Ninja Scroll is more epicness. Gundam Wing is one of the better Gundam series.