Server First Rewards?

Cloma

Hello everyone,

I reached level 50 on my trooper yesterday the 18th. Anyone know if they plan on adding in rewards for server first accomplishments? I was expecting at least a email or something. Well back to Ilum!

I was in open beta, I did all the quest the "right way" in beta. Absolutely loved the story line, game play, everything! This is the only reason why I rushed to get level 50. Would of been nice to get some pat on the back. But that's ok too. Love the game and can't wait for my guild to catch up so we can start end game content.

Edited by Cloma

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, no first first "rewards". This is not SWG of the past year.

BTW, I don't think the guy is looking for a "reward".

The past few years, SWG implemented a Server First reward system. Basically, you just got recognition on a website that says "Player was first player to achieve this goal" etc. It was a nice touch to be honest, and really had no benefit other than bragging rights.

I never understood the video game achievement thing, and why people care so much about it. Obviously I am in the minority on this one, but who cares? Try telling your next date that you were server first to level 50 in SWTOR, I bet her reaction will be most undesirable.

No, why would they reward you for rushing through and missing out on all the content they put years of hard work into?

This really says it all. You feel good about blasting through a game, missing an incredibly well designed storyline, learning only the simple rudiments of game mechanics and missing every single part of the lore, both what matters and what does not, simply to be one of the first to hit 50?

I do not feel sorry for you.

Edited by MadFaction

Hello everyone,

I reached level 50 on my trooper yesterday the 18th. Anyone want to recognize my accomplishment? I was expecting at least a lot of attention or something. Well back to A place I can go hang out alone til the rest of you scrubs catch up to me. Later!

fixed

P.S. No one is recognizing your "accomplishments" because we're too busy having fun playing the game to care. :D

Edited by uramu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.