The Grand Acquisitions Race World Event walkthrough from dulfy

Iwipe

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem. I've submited a ticket but 24 hrs later I've yet to get a response and still cannot click the crate.

The Droid despawned on me before I could repair it and I haven't been able to restart the quest since...

Reset grand acquisition itself, you will have credit for any items you already haveand reset any quests that are borked on you.

I cannot get the Akar Kesh Meditation Mask. Yesterday I grouped with someone that was higher level than I am. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but he either had no idea what he was doing, or he intentionally ran off so the NPC's at his level would kill me and cause me to fail the mission. Frustrated, I quickly abandoned the bonus mission so I could go restart it at the droid storage crate. Obviously, I did this without thinking too clearly. I mean who doesn't already know that abandoning a mission in this game means you NEVER want to see it again.

I have come back to the droid crate today, and I still cannot interact with it. I guess that's that for now.

I cannot get the Akar Kesh Meditation Mask. Yesterday I grouped with someone that was higher level than I am. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but he either had no idea what he was doing, or he intentionally ran off so the NPC's at his level would kill me and cause me to fail the mission. Frustrated, I quickly abandoned the bonus mission so I could go restart it at the droid storage crate. Obviously, I did this without thinking too clearly. I mean who doesn't already know that abandoning a mission in this game means you NEVER want to see it again.

I have come back to the droid crate today, and I still cannot interact with it. I guess that's that for now.

I abandoned the mission before the timer reached 'zero' and reset the main quest which made the crate click-able to me..

so the reset worked in my case..

have you tried resetting the main quest?

Edited by ThroneOfOP

Hey everyone, the bug on the Republic side that caused alot of players to complete Another Lead at the same time as a Lead was affecting some player's ability to find the slicing droid to start the bonus quest for Plasma Sealed Jar. I put up the screenshot of the exact location of the slicing droid. Thanks to everyone who let me know of this issue! :D

Am I reading it wrong or all the weapons Cunning only? If that is true then the only thing worth it is the speeder and barely that

There is an Aim one, but as it is a Blaster rifle, only Troopers can use it (and Commandos should be using Assault Cannons anyways). Kind of upset about that.

I'm pretty pissed I can't get the Rakata Eating Utensils because it's the one item they placed in a PvP zone. All the others are in PvE zones. Since the area is being camped by members of the opposite faction I can't get near it with my sub-50 character.

FAIL BIOWARE

I'm pretty pissed I can't get the Rakata Eating Utensils because it's the one item they placed in a PvP zone. All the others are in PvE zones. Since the area is being camped by members of the opposite faction I can't get near it with my sub-50 character.

FAIL BIOWARE

I haven't read through the whole thread, so if this has been addressed in previous pages - I'm sorry.

The links on the first page all seem broken. They all take me to the same page - which is a graph on the diminishing returns of alacrity, crit rating, and surge rating. Here - though from looking at the link, I am guessing some people aren't going to see my problem... Any idea what's going on?