Since it looks like the devs are responding today...BIG BUTT ISSUE, no joke

Toweleeeie

Can't handle "The Budonkadunk"?

that would be a valid point if it wasnt for the fact that our char models on here dont seem to have fluid physics in place...

on a side note though....seriously..this graphical model oversight is really simple to fix...given access to the machinery,even i could fix it easy...and i have relatively little experience with 3d models....its all just a matter of scaling down the invisible object model in that area (graphical skin and graphical model are two different things)

I play both a Warrior that wears a belted robe with the "big butt" issue, and a Consular of the same body type, and the difference is really noticeable to me. I find it rather amusing that this problem is still around, and I hope they will fix it soon! Honestly, it does not bother me that much as my Warrior is BT 1 and is so skinny that the, um, "extra" back there doesn't look to absurd, but I can see how this could easily be an aesthetic deal-breaker of sorts.

Its because the belts are outside the robes, and that should not be the case, the belts should be around our waists...under the robes....go ahead, try it, put on a robe then a belt outside it and look in a mirror at your butt, its true!

Its because the belts are outside the robes, and that should not be the case, the belts should be around our waists...under the robes....go ahead, try it, put on a robe then a belt outside it and look in a mirror at your butt, its true!

^^ -- Yeah, because he actually tried doing it. :)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=43334&page=59

This is just one of many threads about this issue.

Your concern is permitted multiple threads? How curious. I wonder why some issues are only permitted a single thread on a little-seen subforum?

And your problem, if I understand it, is that you think your robes make your butt look fat?

I haven't been following the concern, though, so tell me - did BioWare promise that non-butt fattening robes would be available as post-launch content? How long have you been waiting on news?

Edited by Uluain

Your concern is permitted multiple threads? How curious. I wonder why some issues are only permitted a single thread on a little-seen subforum?

And your problem, if I understand it, is that you think your robes make your butt look fat?

I haven't been following the concern, though, so tell me - did BioWare promise that non-butt fattening robes would be available as post-launch content? How long have you been waiting on news?

Since beta