Storyline skipped Balmorra, why? Normal?

Munkycmunkydo

When I finished the final class quest on Dromund Kaas (the one you're rewarded with a ship) Zash sent me straight to Nar Shaddaa and skipped Balmorra. I travelled to Balmorra and automatically picked up the class quest upon arrival.

Anyone know why the main quest line didn't lead me to Balmorra?

I'm level 18 by the way.

Thanks.

Like Raltar mentioned, once you finish Dromund Kaas you get to choose which planet you go to next. If you want, go to Balmorra. Otherwise, go to Nar Shaddaa. If you want to progress past that in the story, you need to do both anyway. If you're not worried about the story, you can head to any planet right now! You don't need a story quest to get there.

The quest logging and parsing is a bit bugged is what. My Inquisitor had only Nar Shaddaa and Use your Holoterminal in her log after Zash ordered me to report to my new ship. When I entered the ship the holoterminal somehow skipped over itself and Balmorra was added to the log.

You'll notice this on the loading screens too - they often say you're off to planet two when you're still working on planet one's class quest.

You'll notice this on the loading screens too - they often say you're off to planet two when you're still working on planet one's class quest.

In other words, the developers are even holding people's hands and they are still complaining about a bug.

- Arcada

Currently got this on my JK.

It's saying I'm heading to Alderaan whilst I've still to finish the Shock Drum on Tatooine.