The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Funny PvP comments

vwsupra

Civil War, we've got the left and the right, Imps hold the middle. We have 3 defenders on left and 5 on right, the Imps though 7 players at the right, Ops leader tells one of the people guarding left to go help right. No movement, he tells him again, still nothing, finally he says "If you're going to fall asleep quit the f**king Warzone", the reply comes "who made you the boss". I reply "The game he's Ops Leader" this is quickly followed by the Ops Leader adding "I'll pay you 1 Million Credits of you go play Imperial"

Novare Costs, we've 3 capped with 4 Guarding South, 2 West and 2 East. The Imps throw all 8 players at east, and die a lot. Someone asks "do they have a full team?" the reply "8 players and not a brain between them". Faster win ever in Novare Coast

Edited by magi_melcior

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right after I cap:

Spammer: "OMG WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN? WE LOST MID BECAUSE OF YOU."

Me: "Probably not, but we definitely got snow because of me."

Spammer: "LOL OK KID WASN'T YOU IT WAS A SCOUNDREL."

Me: "I'm a scoundrel."

Spammer: "NO YOUR NOT."

Class denial. Never thought I would see it.

lmfao!!!!

Not a comment but still funny...

Was doing lowbie PvP on my 38 Mara. I went to solo a node and found a Sniper and Sorc there. When I came around the corner to attack, the Sniper nailed me with a root and started to unload on me. The Sorc ran up and used a knockback. I landed directly in melee with the Sniper....it happened so fast, definite facepalm moment for the sniper.

Later that night, a PT tried to pull me into a fire trap during huttball. He died from the fire while I was being pulled through the air. Got that one recorded...

• 3 weeks later...
Civil war, have east and mid node and the whole team says let's get grass and abandons mid. Mid gets taken and I say

Me: you guys abandoned mid what's wrong with you..?

Player: I'm a peacock you gotta let me fly

Funniest thing ever.

I certainly wish that I was in that moment to capture it. That's the greatest way to use a movie reference. I envy the dude.

1. Playing as a Pyro Powertech, a healer demanded I put a Guard on him and wound up trying to convince every healer in the WZ to not heal me because I told him I never bought the ability.

2. PuG team was throwing themselves at the same node over and over and over again, so the enemy team was just farming kills off us. One guy got frustrated and made passive-aggressive comments about it. My buddy's response: "It's because they're being good sports and selling us boxes of Girl Scout cookies, but no one told you because no one likes you."

3. In a ranked Huttball my team capped twice in a row before we decided to just let the tank hold the ball in the enemy team's pit and just have the whole team defend him so we could farm some extra kills. The other guys got so mad they started raging at us in General chat.

Hey, it was still eight-on-eight. Not our fault they sucked.

Playing Denova on The Bastion ... I always take the unglorious job which i dont mind ... i go NE and solo cap and guard the node the whole game and call incomings and blow cooldowns to stay alive like a good juggy and thank my team mates for coming over to help. Then ...

"Ken, your such a node camper" says someone on my team

"whaa? i capped and defended this node from the outset of the game" i said

"screw this, im leaving the node then" i said

"No ken, dont leave!" said the WZ leader

By then i was halfway to mid and pissed off. I then jumped in and did some dps and AOE smash bombs and ended up just 1 kill shy of the complainer and when i pointed that out he was silent and everyone else laughed at him. Wow, give the guy, who does the boring job that helps the team win, grief? I so would love to zerg off to blow people up, but also realize that everyone else wants to, so i do what needs to be done for the team. sheesh

And to the idiot who said this, please let me know who you are so I can promptly leave any WZ that you're part of ... I've never quit a WZ before, but players like that would make me want to leave my own side. Better yet, shut yer trap and learn how to play as a team.

Edited by Himeji_Endless