Features we want to see on the Cartel Market

Marak

So now that this is a thing let's try to make the best of it and actually get some things we actually want.

I would personally like:

Character re-customizations

Character transfers

Nice looking Guardian armor that does NOT have a bubble butt for Body Type 2's.

What else do we want?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fully voiced NPC tours giving us background lore on the items. It could be exactly what this genre needs. The fifth pillar if you will. They could even dethrone WoW's cash shop with something like that. I see a bight future looking forward.

Ship collectables. (i.e. stuff to put up in the ship)

New image items, (i.e. hairstyles, looks, etc) and the option to change your looks

more speeders or multi-person speeders

more PANTS for Jedi Consulars

MORE CHARACTER SLOTS!

Edited by Cooltrip

I would like to see :

-revive tokens in flashpoints & operations so when the healer is out of rezzes we can still buy with our cartel points a revive. 50 cartel points for reviving at50% of health or 100 cartel points for reviving at 100% of your health.

- Stat booster packs. +10 --> +50 on desired stats for 1000 cartel points. or a combo pack for all stats for 1500 cartel points (promo!)

and so on...

ah if you think thats just rubbish? LOTRO has these in their store aswell. nice isnt it?

Ability to change Legacy Name

My legacy name is not bad, it's Strategist. It works fine with the ''The _______________ Legacy''.

But it doesn't work as a surname. Yes, my fault, should have looked if it was just an title or could be a surname.

But being able to change it would be interesting.

TOGRUTA SPECIES

TOGRUTA SPECIES

TOGRUTA SPECIES

YOU CAN HAVE ALL MY MONEY JUST ADD IT TO THE GAME ALREADY!

Also finally getting the option to get expertise crystals in all the colors like purple and cyan.

Ability to make any armor in the game adaptive so you can finally look however you want.

Social class unlocks, new ships, player housing, new cyborg attachments like arms for the cyborg race. bag slots, bank slots, char slots, mounts, vanity pets.

And all of these ill get with my subscription cos they will give me free coins or acess with my subscription :D

Edited by Shingara

lots of cool stuff. except:

- exclusive gear *sets* (not individual pieces)

- things that would make you better against a non cartel market buyer

would love to see:

- more character slots

- redo a character

- rename

- transfer

- cool collectables, just like pets.

I wouldn't want to see anything that boosts stats, etc. (unless it was something that unlocked all datacrons? It wouldn't unbalance the game too much).

The ability to change my character's appearance (I really regret making my BH skinny, because all BH armor looks weird on her). Maybe some orange gear, without mods in it. Dye would also be nice. Mainly, I'd want to see cosmetic items.

So now that this is a thing let's try to make the best of it and actually get some things we actually want.

I would personally like:

Character transfers

What else do we want?

What's wrong with the bubble butts? A guy needs a booty!

Anyway, I want some sort of image designer npc in the game. And like SWG, you can only get the really cool hair styles and colors through an I.D. No body type changes though. Maybe offer tattoos and piercings?

I would LOVE player housing and items to decorate your house with. Or make our ships customizable in the same sense.

Like someone else said, cyborg attachments would rock.

Pets, mounts, armor, social clothing, weapons and so on.

Purple and white crystals for cartel coins. Also want armor dye, I want to see more blue with my Jedi and less brown,

If they are going to introduce classic outfits and gear, then I want Bao-Dur arm from KOTOR 2.

Nice ideas. More customization is always good.

I would personally like:

Character transfers

What else do we want?

Those plus more colour crystals, legacy unlocks, better looking armour....