Digital Deluxe Players Should Get Heroes' Banner as well

SharpG

(Please note this is not a rage thread, I am NOT angry, just curious as to the logic of not giving any virtual/digital benefits to DDE players as well)

For all of us that purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition, I don't see why we don't get the Heroes' Banner as well? (It is a digital/virtual item) We paid extra for exclusive in-game items, why are the CE players the only ones getting this exclusive in-game item when they paid extra for the physical items?

I realize that CE players paid a lot for their copies of the game for the extra items that came in the box, but those of us who purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition for the items are usually those die-hard item collectors (who are after every last special in-game item). If you support this let me know below.

IF YOU SUPPORT THIS THREAD PLEASE RATE.

LINK to F2P Info: http://www.swtor.com/free

Edited by SharpG

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really even know what the banner is yet? It's fluff, nothing more.

As far as I know its just fluff, but if you read my OP you'd realize that I'm a die-hard fan of fluff items in this game..

Light side option: Concur, everyone should be included

Dark side option: Bah, as a CE player I'll rub it into your face

Eh.. think I'll pick dark side option... MWHAHAHA!

Looks like I just gained 150 Darkside points.

It would be nice if Digital Deluxe players got something, I don't care if its the same as CE players though.

u did u get the same stuff as the collector fluff items for a cheaper price - the now crapy store vendor that nvr got new items bar a silly reskin pet

As a DDE owner, I want to know why I dont get anything...

We should be getting 750 of these credits...

Already paid more and got access to some fluff items.. and an empty VIP area with 1 item that I can buy...

And for f2p I get nothing different? What?

Edited by Ratham

And the entitled whine thread of the day award goes to ....

This thread. :rolleyes:

Did I ever say I was entitled to this? :rolleyes: Its only logical that Digital Deluxe players get those extra ingame fluff items as well considering that's what was paid for. If you can't post anything constructive don't post at all.

Edited by SharpG

(Please note this is not a rage thread, I am NOT angry, just curious as to the logic of not giving any benefits to DDE players as well)

For all of us that purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition, I don't see why we don't get the Heroes' Banner as well? We paid extra for exclusive in-game items, why are the CE players the only ones getting this exclusive in-game item when they paid extra for the physical items?

I realize that CE players paid a lot for their copies of the game for the extra items that came in the box, but those of us who purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition for the items are usually those die-hard item collectors (who are after every last special in-game item). If you support this let me know below.

No, lol.

At least there's a nod and a wink to the CE ppl in acknowledgement for forking out the cash. But definitely no love for pre-order/digital deluxers. First forced server transfers and name changes, now this. But hey I can understand damage control, a sinking ship has to salvage what it can.

So, does this mean we're all supposed to put the "CE VIP" tags and keys in our sigs again?

You are COMPLETELY missing the point of the thread obviously.. I'm NOT asking for them to make the Party Jawa/Rancor Hologram/Throne exclusive to DDE/CE... I'm simply asking why DDE players don't get the special item CE players get

Edited by SharpG

You are COMPLETELY missing the point of the thread obviously.. I'm NOT asking for them to make the Party Jawa/Rancor Hologram/Throne exclusive to DDE/CE... I'm simply asking why DDE players don't get the special item CE players get

He was kidding ;D

& I agree with you 100%, I feel cheated.

Edited by Ratham

(Please note this is not a rage thread, I am NOT angry, just curious as to the logic of not giving any benefits to DDE players as well)

For all of us that purchased the Digital Deluxe Edition, I don't see why we don't get the Heroes' Banner as well? We paid extra for exclusive in-game items, why are the CE players the only ones getting this exclusive in-game item when they paid extra for the physical items?

I'm going to go with NO!.

You did not buy the CE, so you don't get the perks of the CE. Next time buy the CE. I think they are still on sale some places.

Did you also notice you don't get he 1000 cartel coins either? :D

You are COMPLETELY missing the point of my post, obviously. I'm NOT saying you want them to make the Party Jawa/Rancor Hologram/Throne exclusive to DDE/CE. I'm simply stating that we saw this type of thread last year, asking why CE players got something that DDE players did not. And it spawned numerous "class warfare" threads where some of the CE buyers kept poking at the DDE buyers, making them angry to the point of madness.

I didn't participate in it back then, but it sure was funny to watch.

Edit: I guess I should add that, as a CE buyer, I don't care if the DDE people get the banner or not. All those in-game items (apart from the STAP and VIP lounge wristband) got shoved in my bank on day 1 anyway.

Edited by JacenHallis

I'm going to go with NO!.

You did not buy the CE, so you don't get the perks of the CE. Next time buy the CE. I think they are still on sale some places.

Did you also notice you don't get he 1000 cartel coins either? :D

If they'd give us nothing, why was the DDE even an option?

Did I ever say I was entitled to this? :rolleyes:

Its only logical that Digital Deluxe players get those extra ingame fluff items as well considering that's what was paid for.
Sorry, but that is a very "entitled" flavor of statement

Clever person. You hide entitlement behind your choice of the word "logical".

You paid for what was advertised at the time you purchased the DDE or CE.