No Maintenance Tomorrow (July 31)

Talimar

LOL!! Good one!!

Good on them I say - if they can do maintenance just as effectively without taking the servers down, all the better!

I bet someone will find something else to troll about though... Let's brace ourselves! :rolleyes:

Edited by Tommohawk

Good effort but to be really good you should have complained how the game is dying and BW isn't even caring enough to bother with maintenance at this stage.

Thoe too many people would prolly take that seriously.

Edited by aeterno

Good effort but to be really good you should have complained how the game is dying and BW isn't even caring enough to bother with maintenance at this stage.

Thoe too many people would prolly take that seriously.

What does 'thoe' mean?

I don't know which was funnier, the original post or dosadnik's reply. :D

That being said, maintenance without downtime on July 31 - the day after the transfer rewards period ends. Could this be the Automatic Transfers, slated for "later this summer" in the July 10 blog?

Edited by MadBlue

I don't know which was funnier, the original post or dosadnik's reply. :D

That being said, maintenance without downtime on July 31 - the day after the transfer rewards period ends. Could this be the Automatic Transfers, slated for "later this summer" in the July 10 blog?

automatic transfers won't happen until the end of summer they said.

automatic transfers won't happen until the end of summer they said.

They said "later this summer" not "at the end of the summer." Technically, it could be any time after July 10 (when the blog was posted). Granted, it can't be before July 30 because the rewards program is in effect until then.

Although, it turns out they actually had similar "no downtime" messages other times (so, probably just nothing going on tomorrow). They don't show up on the "maintenance blog" so I thought the message about tomorrow sounded unusual.

Edited by MadBlue